If I'm not happy with cleanliness of cabin.....

batt01

Here are the promenade windows on Freedom of the Seas

IMG_6421.jpg

6692983b-71fb-45d7-89e8-8a12395d8d76.jpg

They overlook the promenade not out to sea. The second one was our window over Sorrento's. They have a window seat which is nice to sit and watch everything going on down below.

Edited by Terre

Sorry...this is even better. I took this one from inside our cabin looking out our promenade window. Hope this will help those who don't understand what a promenade window is, see what we're talking about.

IMG_6512.jpg

Sorry...this is even better. I took this one from inside our cabin looking out our promenade window. Hope this will help those who don't understand what a promenade window is, see what we're talking about.

IMG_6512.jpg

Clearly those are at high risk for sea spray being outside and everything. :rolleyes::p

If your cruise is going to be ruined if you do not have perfectly clear transparent glass in your window. Cruising may not be a good fit for your family.

The inside of the window should be clean if its not that should be taken care of ASAP but if there is something on the outside you are stuck with it. They clean those windows on a schedule and if something gets on them between those cleanings its life.

I might throw a small fit if they are dirty when we arrive.

Therein lies the problem.

If it's dirty, ask for it to be corrected.

If it's not corrected, then you can throw your fit. I'd just ask to speak to someone in charge at that point (because I'm not a fan of people throwing fits and don't see this as a go-to option) but to each their own... at least after you've tried the civilized route.