Wait for Cyber Monday?

Queensmom2

Hi there cruise experts. I'm all set to book my first cruise (Oasis, in March 2016) for myself, husband, and two daughters. I see a really good BOGHO + $300 OBC deal right now, and I plan to book directly with RCI. My question is: should I wait until Cyber Monday to book? If I book now, and a better deal comes out on Cyber Monday, will RCI honour it? Thank you in advance! For a newbie to cruising, this is a great site!

Congrats on your first cruise! You are jumping in big time going to the largest ship there is.

I would book now. If the price drops before final payment you can call and they will honor it (only exception is specific sales). I always book my cruises early and have never regretted it.

Thanks everyone. I waited until today (Black Friday), and was able to receive 25% off third and fourth guests, as well as BOGOHO and $300 OBC - not bad! Now to plan the excursions, dining, etc. WOOHOO!

We just booked tonight and received BOGO at 50% off second guest and 300.00 on board credit. Is the 300.00 credit for each person or is it total for both passengers?

Where did you guys hear about a Cyber Monday sale? Did RCCL send out e-mails to all but me????? (which is usually the case). :mad: Don't see anything on their website either.

There isn't one - the OP just assumes so since every other business likes to market something as that.

Where did you guys hear about a Cyber Monday sale? Did RCCL send out e-mails to all but me????? (which is usually the case). :mad: Don't see anything on their website either.

It's posted on the Rcl blog The OBC is a bit higher

Edited by molly361

I Googled and found it on the Royal Caribbean blog.

I still had to ask the salesperson about it though!

Edited by Queensmom2