Cagneys menu changes

taboom

A while back, I read that Cagneys was switching to a la carte pricing but I haven't seen any info recently about it. Has it happened? Anyone have the info?? Just wondering what to expect when we are on the Getaway in March. Cagneys is the one specialtyrestaurant that my husband wants to try! Thanks in advance for any help :)

I noticed that there seem to be entree options on the a la carte menu that were not available on the old menu (there was never a surf and turf, whole lobster, or fisherman's platter, right?). When dining at Cagney's with the SDP, are all of the entree choices included? I would think that a few of those new options might be excluded or involve an upcharge. Thanks in advance for any information anyone can provide.

I noticed that there seem to be entree options on the a la carte menu that were not available on the old menu (there was never a surf and turf, whole lobster, or fisherman's platter, right?). When dining at Cagney's with the SDP, are all of the entree choices included? I would think that a few of those new options might be excluded or involve an upcharge. Thanks in advance for any information anyone can provide.

Nothing is excluded and nothing has an upcharge. I had surf & turf two times, along with multiple appetizers and sides. I was charged $0 with my 4 day SDP. You will only be charged if you order more than one entree, which is how it has always been with the dining plans.

Edited by LrgPizza

Nothing is excluded and nothing has an upcharge. I had surf & turf two times, along with multiple appetizers and sides. I was charged $0 with my 4 day SDP. You will only be charged if you order more than one entree, which is how it has always been with the dining plans.

Hooray, that's great! Thanks for the reply. Now, I'll just have to wait and see whether a million more things change between now and July lol.

what if we are eating there and paying the $35 fee -how does it work?

If you are eating there without the UDP or SDP, then there is no $35 fee. It will be a la carte. Escape is currently the only ship with a la carte pricing. Fleetwide sometime after Jan 1, 16.

If you read 2 posts above yours, the answer is yes. You can order as many sides and appetizers as you want.

Lrgpizza is right.

Actually, at Le Bistro, we ordered an entree each plus a pizza for the table. I suppose they just considered it an appetizer since we didn't order any other appetizers. FYI- pizza is a great appetizer!

Lrgpizza is right.

Actually, at Le Bistro, we ordered an entree each plus a pizza for the table. I suppose they just considered it an appetizer since we didn't order any other appetizers. FYI- pizza is a great appetizer!

La Cucina, maybe?

Lrgpizza is right.

I never noticed Le Bistro has pizza on their menu? Are you sure it was Le Bistro where you ordered the pizza?

• 3 weeks later...