Current 12/2 Riviera cruise

RJB

Any signs of nuro on this cruise? Sure hope not. Is anyone from this cruise posting?

After thorough scrubbing/disenfecting and CDC inspection on ship between the cruises, and delayed embarkation due to this, this cruise (12/2), has has zero cases of Noro, and tomorrow will be the last day of extra rub downs of all rooms,walls, and common areas with special treatments. Meats tonight being served to preference (rare, etc), and tomorrow all salt/pepper, sugar/creams being returned to tables. Culinary classes will resume later this week (all were canceled until now). So far so good.

After thorough scrubbing/disenfecting and CDC inspection on ship between the cruises, and delayed embarkation due to this, this cruise (12/2), has has zero cases of Noro, and tomorrow will be the last day of extra rub downs of all rooms,walls, and common areas with special treatments. Meats tonight being served to preference (rare, etc), and tomorrow all salt/pepper, sugar/creams being returned to tables. Culinary classes will resume later this week (all were canceled until now). So far so good.

Great news..

Wonderful news. Thanks for letting us know. We look forward to seeing you next Saturday.

Tina,

Fantastic new! Thanks for the update and keep the ship "in good health" until we join you on the 12th.

Enjoy.. and here's wishing you blue skies and calm seas.

Anita

Wifi is extremely slow, even for O. 9 minutes to bring this up, and I am sitting right next to server room on 14. Not many more updates from me, but to say, things are relaxing slowly on the sterile environment, yes steaks are cooked to order, and wonderful sushi in Terrace! Food is great all over!!

Just saw a post on another thread that their are new reports of Nuro on the ship and she is still in lock down. Is that right? If so hope this is small and everyone gets well soon.

Just saw a post on another thread that their are new reports of Nuro on the ship and she is still in lock down. Is that right? If so hope this is small and everyone gets well soon.

Please link the other thread. Thanks.

Thanks. Found it. Odd that the poster in that thread has such a different experience from the poster here who said things are all clear. I don't doubt anyone's experience, just trying to reconcile these posts in my teeny tiny little mind.

Donna

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don,t know how to link them but it was the last page of the Compensation for Nurovirus on Riviera thread

Interesting slip of the fingers on the keyboard RJB. Nurovirus would certainly be an interesting disease.:D:)

Edited by rallydave

Thanks. Found it. Odd that the poster in that thread has such a different experience from the poster here who said things are all clear. I don't doubt anyone's experience, just trying to reconcile these posts in my teeny tiny little mind.

Donna

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A lot can happen in 2 days, the date of the first post that said the ship was clear.

We have friends onboard currently and who were on the previous TA who say they didn't think they were on the same cruise as the posters whose live reviews they were reading.

Different people get different perceptions of the same thing and in some cases quite genuinely have different experiences.

Other times of course some reports are pure fantasy, we were on a cruise crossing the equator some years back and the live reporter was "disgusted" because the Crossing the Line ceremony took place at the indoor pool because of a rain shower and the captain could not be bothered attending. We were stood next to the captain watching the ceremony outside in the blazing sun!!

We have friends onboard currently and who were on the previous TA who say they didn't think they were on the same cruise as the posters whose live reviews they were reading.

Different people get different perceptions of the same thing and in some cases quite genuinely have different experiences.

Other times of course some reports are pure fantasy, we were on a cruise crossing the equator some years back and the live reporter was "disgusted" because the Crossing the Line ceremony took place at the indoor pool because of a rain shower and the captain could not be bothered attending. We were stood next to the captain watching the ceremony outside in the blazing sun!!

Thank you for your positive and realistic comments. My husband & I are boarding the Riviera on Saturday and were beginning to get quite worried.

Ann

!

How interesting, can you elaborate on what they said?

If it's a subjective thing then I can see how it can be viewed differently, but the objective things should be in line. As one who gave a live report I'd love to hear more.