On Reflection - Michales now open to everyone

andnosyd

You can solve that issue by booking one of the previous AQ Suites which are now S1's. They have the AQ shower panel.

Yes!!!!!!

Thanks so much. Celebrity opened up more cabins for our March sailing. I have cabin 2131 now. It was a Aqua Suite before. So I went from a A1 cabin to a S1 cabin and now have Best package with $850 OBC. I really thing this is a win win for us.

No need to worry Michaels club is still very empty with lots of available seats . Currently in reflection and very little people using this lovely venue .

That is good news :)

How did they handle the senior officers party on the first formal night? Even with only 50 guests eligible for MC that party normally filled the lounge. Did they have multiple parties, move it to a larger venue or completely cancel it?

Thanks in advance.

I, for one, wish Michaels would open up to everyone again ( yes, including us lowly inside, ocean view and balcony room). We loved going there and really miss the atmosphere. I know the suite guests feel they deserve their own space but you are already getting a huge room. All of us, regardless of our vacation dollars, would like the best experience. I don't like the separation of passengers. I would like to see things open up again.

I, for one, wish Michaels would open up to everyone again ( yes, including us lowly inside, ocean view and balcony room). We loved going there and really miss the atmosphere. I know the suite guests feel they deserve their own space but you are already getting a huge room. All of us, regardless of our vacation dollars, would like the best experience. I don't like the separation of passengers. I would like to see things open up again.

I'm paying more than 50% more per square foot for my large room. If I was paying the same per square foot your argument would be valid.

But it is not. I have paid for the "privileges", if you want to pay more you can too.

Is this a suite only event now or a sep party?

Thought the Sr officers party was a Cap Club event for Elite, Elite plus and Zenith?

we skip the gen one ...too crowded..,

There is a Michaels Club event on the first formal night with the Senior Officers. It fills the venue even with only 50 guests assigned to MC. With 150 -- 200 guests it would overflow badly.

A Michael's club event was run on first formal night which was for Michael' club guests only.

How was it handled?

Normally MC is quite full during that event even though only 50 guests used to be assigned to MC.

With 200 guests assigned on Reflection there is NO WAY MC could fit even half of them.

Thanks.

How was it handled?

Normally MC is quite full during that event even though only 50 guests used to be assigned to MC.

With 200 guests assigned on Reflection there is NO WAY MC could fit even half of them.

Thanks.

Our first cruise post Sky suite access is not until February so I really can't help, sorry.

The Michael's Club event, formally on the first formal night was moved to the next night at the request of the home office. There we're a few weeks other formal night changes including the way the officer's table was done, and after Christmas, they're removing the large table in the MDR, keeping it through the holiday to use it as a large family table. This should alleviate some reported MDR crowding as the table is large and general has had a lot of space around it, it also should move tables closer to the window and beautiful aft views.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Sent from my iPad using fat fingers and Tapatalk

Thanks Jenna

Do you know if they still have a Sr officers event upstairs for E and E+.?. THat has always been a nice party..

.Glad you are enjoying the cruse and able to post updates..

hcat

Separate event. They're doing two on this cruise, one for each "seating". I have an invite, it's on Dec 11. I can't remember the time, location is Constellation lounge.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Sent from my iPad using fat fingers and Tapatalk

I'm paying more than 50% more per square foot for my large room. If I was paying the same per square foot your argument would be valid.

But it is not. I have paid for the "privileges", if you want to pay more you can too.

Yup, the "entitled" speaks.

You paid more for a better cabin with nicer cabin accouterments on higher deck in a better part of the ship. The price is for that.

Misleading thread title. I was excited for a moment.

Yes, I agree with you, not because I think Suites shouldn't have a private space, I just happened to really like the atmosphere of Michael's on our first Celebrity cruise only to find it closed off on the second one.

I just wish they'd picked a different location.

Yup, the "entitled" speaks.

You paid more for a better cabin with nicer cabin accouterments on higher deck in a better part of the ship. The price is for that.

Not "entitled" at all.

The list of perks associated with the suite categories are clearly stated on the X website. The prices paid are NOT just for a better cabin on a higher deck.

And you can pay for it too so quit your bleating.

Bleating? I just make an observation of all the people whining about how they now have to co-mingle with the riff raff.

No petty envy, could care less about status. And I have been in (and paid for) all the various cabin ranges on Celebrity, concierge, aqua and an aft corner suite.

Our next cruise will be in a "regular" (I there is a such a thing) cabin. We are regular folk and really enjoy the cruise for what it is, not because we get to have a drink in a segregated room, but, hey, to each their own and if it makes one feel better, so be it.

Bleating? I just make an observation of all the people whining about how they now have to co-mingle with the riff raff.

No petty envy, could care less about status. And I have been in (and paid for) all the various cabin ranges on Celebrity, concierge, aqua and an aft corner suite.

Our next cruise will be in a "regular" (I there is a such a thing) cabin. We are regular folk and really enjoy the cruise for what it is, not because we get to have a drink in a segregated room, but, hey, to each their own and if it makes one feel better, so be it.

You seem to be the only one calling people names and putting yourself above others.