RCI Mango Water

Mango Water was always available in Park's Cafe on our recent cruise on the Serenade and upon request in the Windjammer.

One time I saw a server bring out a 1/2 gallon paper container with the concentrate in it, pour a bit into a glass, and then fill the glass with cold water from a pitcher in a cabinet under the counter.

The container looked like something that a bar supplier would provide, the same kind and similar coloring to containers for other drink mixes.

Does anyone know where to get it now that I am stuck onshore for awhile.

Since they use a lot of Island Oasis products, I thought to look there ....

and found this:

https://secure.islandoasis.com/drink-mixes/shelf-stable-mixes/mango-shelf-stable.html

Thanks truffles!

Judith has been after me to give up colas so this may be the answer for me!

The minimum order is six (6) but it is shelf stable and can sit in our pantry.

I have ordered 6 of them...

I will report back with how I like it!

Thanks truffles!

Judith has been after me to give up colas so this may be the answer for me!

The minimum order is six (6) but it is shelf stable and can sit in our pantry.

I have ordered 6 of them...

I will report back with how I like it!

That isn't the Mango water, that is the mango concentrate used for frozen drinks. If you look at the nutrition facts, it has 170 calories for just 3 ounces!

Crystal Light has a mango passionfruit concentrate which would be closer to the mango water on the ships.

http://www.crystallight.com/classics

The water mix is made by Nestlé, it is part of the Vitality line.

https://www.nestleprofessional.us/vitality/vitality-mango-enhanced-water-concentrate-6-x-64-oz

Yes, and it is not available to the general public. Trust me, I know - I wrote numerous e-mails to various people after our Celebrity cruise when DH fell in love with one of the beverages on board. I searched high and low for a substitute and could not find it. I wanted to surprise him for his birthday, but alas there was nothing available.

I, too, have enjoyed Mango Water...it was available on Freedom (that was where I became addicted) in May 2014. Not as good (mixed differently, I guess) and also not available until lunch on Liberty this past May. I tried my hand at making it using mango nectar, which is easily found in the international section of the grocery store. It was okay, but tasted like it was missing something. Maybe I used too much water...thanks for reminding me...I will try it again soon!

Is the mango water free or for fee?

It's free and they have strawberry-kiwi flavored water, and Lemon-lime (which is much harder to find - we've only seen it on Allure and Quantum, and only in certain venues)

The appeal is that it is sugar free, and calorie free. A lot of the alternatives that have been suggested on this thread do not meet this same criteria.

I'm cruising on the Oasis next year. Is the flavored water available in the MDR?

Did not see flavored water in the MDR. Only "free" drinks in the MDR were tap water, coffee, hot tea, iced tea, lemonade, and milk.