Favorite foods from buffet or any other pl

hlsess

On some ships they sometimes have a wok station or cook to order noodle area as part of the buffet. Those are usually good but you can run into a line. Not sure if they have that on the Epic though.
The Epic buffet has a pasta station (Italian) and a soup station (Asian-style noodle soup). I am not sure I saw a wok/stir-fry station.

The themed buffets are worth a walk-through, for the decorations, and to see what kind of outrageously large piece of meat they are serving at the carving station. The Spanish buffet had whole suckling pigs with 4 or 5 tiny roasted pig heads smiling at you…

I really enjoyed the buffet on the Epic. Excellent choices and variety for every meal. Fresh omelets for breakfast, excellent bread choices, sandwich station at lunch, Indian food choices, carving station at dinner, good salad bar. A lot more than that also. Just all around good.

I especially enjoyed getting breakfast and sitting all the way at the front enjoying the view.

Now I'm hungry. :)

Disclaimer: Desserts looked great but were mostly tasteless. However, the tubs of ice cream made up for that.

Indian food at lunch. Sometimes some really interesting salads as you walk in at lunch--not just the usual.

Mini croissants at breakfast. Also, if there is no line, omelet station at breakfast (note that you can get eggs cooked to order there as well as omelets).

Anyone have a favorite or 2!! Headed to the Epic in 10 days!!

funny you ask...just got off a cruise. Enjoyed wonderful escargot and a filet in Le Bistro, a Rib Eye in Cagneys, Filet and Shrimp at Tempanyaki, Prime Rib in the MDR, and Osso Bucco in La Cucina. (Not to mention eggs bendict, steak and eggs, omletes , and crab cakes benedict for breakfast)...Maybe the most enjoyable meal? A quick cheeseburger in the buffet. Nice and warm- seasoned well, fresh roll, crisp veggies....it really hit the spot!

Also tried the wings in the Blue Lagoon- not a fan at all- passed by a station of really nice looking wings (fried, not tossed in sauce) on the buffet during "evening snack" time- didn't get as had just eaten