Empress JS cabin sizes

Does anyone have the "inside info?" LOL. According to the deck plans, the Junior Suites are 112-155 sq feet with balconies 32-140 sq feet. That's quite a variance. Yes, those are TINY sizes for a JS...smaller than most standard balcony cabins. But, which ones are the smallest at 112 sq feet?

It looks like the aft JS cabins on deck 7 are the smallest, if we can trust the deck plans. But, for those of us who love aft cabins, would it be worth it? It looks like there is one aft JS on each of decks 8 and 9. Those might have the best balconies, but are they the tiny 112 sq ft cabins? The largest ones are probably on deck 9 on the sides, but probably have the smaller balconies. Choices, choices. Who has the dirt?? LOL

PETER

Not sure I would ever classify 112 sq. ft. as a suite. I have closets larger than that:eek: Now if they took out the walls between each pair of those and made one decent sized suite, it might be different ;)

Edited by orville99

I was in JS 8686 once. If I remember correctly, it was a long and somewhat narrow with the bed was at one end (the left side as seen in the deck plan) and a lot of open space. The balcony, however, was huge, about 18 feet long. The only down side of the balcony was the occasional soot particles from the diesel exhaust.