Who's booked the Seaside and More!

TravelinGert

Can you just fake or add a second person that doesn't go. Since the price isn't any better, why not just add a person that doesn't go. You could also possibly book and then attempt to cancel or remove that person later to save on the taxes.

I will definitely go that route if needed. It was just so surprised that I did not book. I did not even think about adding someone and then trying to cancel them. That is a good idea.

Pat

I am still trying to learn and figure out MSC. Can't wait to book. My status was matched, so I'm Black on MSC ...

We've sailed 17 cruises on another cruise line ... hoping we get BLACK on MSC.

I'm also thinking of booking the Divinia for something prior to the Seaside.

We booked the Divina for December 6th as a pre-cursor to the Seaside (April 2018). The Divina cruise is a 10 night to Columbia, Aruba, Curacao, and Nassau. We love the unique itinerary and extra sea days!

We've sailed 17 cruises on another cruise line ... hoping we get BLACK on MSC.

We booked the Divina for December 6th as a pre-cursor to the Seaside (April 2018). The Divina cruise is a 10 night to Columbia, Aruba, Curacao, and Nassau. We love the unique itinerary and extra sea days!

I hope you're still going to Curacao. Our original itinerary for January 2017 included it but about a month or two ago they replaced it with Jamaica. I was bummed as I've been to Jamaica many times but never to Curacao, but at least MSC informed our TA of the change (Norwegian cancelled one of our cruises and I wouldn't have known if it weren't for cruise critic members).

I just did a dummy booking on there web and it gave me a price for 1 person.

What site did you use? In the US the MSC USA website still shows nothing for SEASIDE. No itineraries or pricing. Some kind of tech issue. I was informed they are looking into it.

Booked Seaside for Jan 20 2018 Royal Suite through TA. Had it marked on my calendar for awhile to call on Dec. 19th. Looking forward to the dining room on the front of the ship and looks like specialty restaurants will be on the same floor.

We will be on the Divina 1/11/16 and looking forward to that also, of course!

Booked Seaside for Jan 20 2018 Royal Suite through TA. Had it marked on my calendar for awhile to call on Dec. 19th. Looking forward to the dining room on the front of the ship and looks like specialty restaurants will be on the same floor.

We will be on the Divina 1/11/16 and looking forward to that also, of course!

My partner and I have booked the Royal Suite on the Divina for 1-18-17 and then booked to Royal Suite on the Seaside for 1-13-18 can't wait. Any one else book on those dates?

My partner and I have booked the Royal Suite on the Divina for 1-18-17 and then booked to Royal Suite on the Seaside for 1-13-18 can't wait. Any one else book on those dates?

My partner and I also booked a deluxe suite in the YC for the same date (1-13-18). We typically sail NCL, but looking forward to a new ship and a new experience.

BTW - cool name.

Edited by jmele999

My partner and I also booked a deluxe suite in the YC for the same date (1-13-18). We typically sail NCL, but looking forward to a new ship and a new experience.

BTW - cool name.

We have been in the Haven on NCL wasn't that nice, we have been in the Penthouse on Celebrity that was great. Can't wait to compare the Yacht Club with the other suite we have been in.

SEASIDE is back on the MSC USA website and bookings are now open to everyone. I prefer to book online, but the MSC website is not great. It only provides one choice of cabin once you select the category. I want more cabin options but I don't see anyway to display or even search for more cabin choices.

SEASIDE is back on the MSC USA website and bookings are now open to everyone. I prefer to book online, but the MSC website is not great. It only provides one choice of cabin once you select the category. I want more cabin options but I don't see anyway to display or even search for more cabin choices.

Onlt deck 10 is available (and only 4 cabins)! :confused::(

Onlt deck 10 is available (and only 4 cabins)! :confused::(

I know on our date when I booked there was very, very limited availability. The CS said when she booked us there was all of one Fantastica suite left on the entire ship. I was expecting it to be an obstructed view or something, especially after she quoted me the very reasonable price. Turns out it is an S2 right where the ship curves, so it will actually have a smidge extra space. CS didn't know if that would be in the room, or just the balcony. Either way I think it will be fun to see a room that isn't exactly like all the rest. :)

Has anyone else seen some pictures of the water slide that show part of it is clear and projected out over the side just a bit? That ought to be interesting to experience if that ends up being the case.

There was a thread on the RCI board about the great deals to be had with MSC Cruises, so I checked out the website and found the 2 for 1 balcony deal on that coincided with my wife's fall break next October so I booked the Divina a few days ago and then began cruising the MSC board. I learned about the Seaside so I thought what the heck and booked a Fantastica suite for $2,500 with all inclusive drinks What a great deal. I'm paying the same for a jr. suite on the RCCL Adventure without a drink package.

Then I poured over the deck plans and I see the aft cabins with a wraparound balcony so I call to see if they're available and what the cost is. They are available and are the same cost as any other Aurea Suite only $1,000 more than my Fantastica Suite but also includes $300 OBC. we will be on the March 10, 2018 sailing.

Then walk out the door and jump on the panoramic elevators. Wow, wow, wow.

Dave

Interesting about the aft balconies because I was told they had not been made available when I spoke to them yesterday. Are you guys aware that booked cabins are not confirmed until embarkation and can be changed by MSC.

Booked Seaside on the 23rd via voyagers club. Going on Jan,27 2018 in the Yacht Club, inside room with all the YC stuff. What a deal for a great price.....$1215 pp plus tax and they gave us the drink package for outside YC. Can't wait to go.

This is confusing.

As far as I know the YC does not have inside cabins. A drink package is not offered as ALL drink are included in the YC including the mini-bar.

Sounds like you booked the Fantastica or Auroa class.

This is confusing.

As far as I know the YC does not have inside cabins. A drink package is not offered as ALL drink are included in the YC including the mini-bar.

this ship 100% has inside yacht club with all the same benefits

Interesting about the aft balconies because I was told they had not been made available when I spoke to them yesterday. Are you guys aware that booked cabins are not confirmed until embarkation and can be changed by MSC.

Wow, wasn't aware of that. Doesn't seem right and I hope they don't change ours.

This is confusing.

Seaside's YC will have insides and a drink package was included as a perk/promo when we booked 2 weeks ago. The drink package (Classic) that was included covers drinks ship wide and not just the YC.

Edited by Imasima752