Who's booked the Seaside and More!

TravelinGert

Booked for Seaview but I don't find any roll call for Seaside or Seaview :confused:
Under Roll Calls, click on MSC Roll Calls and scroll down to find Seaside roll calls. There are no Seaview roll calls listed yet, but give it a little time and there will be. Bob

The Seaside would be our first MSC cruise. I am a little worried on the postings on the food onboard. We did Blu on Celebrity last cruise and were not thrilled with the food but didn't go hungry. It was just food we wouldn't normally choose. like pheasant and quail and duck. I know MSC is more European so wondering how we will enjoy the yacht club dining. it wouldn't ruin our time for sure but it is frustrating when you can't find something you would want to try.

We just recently booked on the Seaside for April 21, 2018. We will be sharing a corner forward SE3 with my Sister & BIL on Deck 11. Can't wait to see what the final product will look like. We're hoping that it will have a wrap-around balcony. (Dreaming!!)

We just recently booked on the Seaside for April 21, 2018. We will be sharing a corner forward SE3 with my Sister & BIL on Deck 11. Can't wait to see what the final product will look like. We're hoping that it will have a wrap-around balcony. (Dreaming!!)

It is very easy to see if you have a wrap around. Did you look at the deck plans? I have an S3 also, but the wrap arounds have been sold out for months. Tried so hard to get one. Still love the cabin we have though...the balcony is the same size as the cabin!!!:) Ahhhh ...just saw your other post under sticky and understand now.

Edited by champagne123
fffff

I don't know whether to book Harmony of the Seas (RCCL) or Seaview or Seaside for 2018, any opinions who have cruise Divina who can compare maybe a little:rolleyes: We like really big ships and plenty to do

Edited by hollon

The Oasis class is awesome, and the Harmony adds to that. That being said, we had a great time on the Divina. The shows were excellent and live music in all venues at night, plus deck parties at 10:30PM. We are booked on the Seaside and can't wait. It's larger and has slides and more.

I don't know whether to book Harmony of the Seas (RCCL) or Seaview or Seaside for 2018, any opinions who have cruise Divina who can compare maybe a little:rolleyes: We like really big ships and plenty to do

IMHO if you want plenty to do, go for Quantum class.

Have been on Allure this year and Anthem last year and Anthem has so much more to do.

Harmony just adds the slides in comparison to Allure - so Anthem will still be the ship with the most things to do onboard if you ask me.

If you wait two more month, I can even compare things to Harmony :D

• 4 weeks later...
Booked for Seaview but I don't find any roll call for Seaside or Seaview :confused:

My family and I have booked Seaview for July 13 2018. As there are five of us (son his wife the twin grandsons and myself) we have booked a Super Family Plus cabin arrangement which gives us three adjoining cabins (supposedly able to accommodate 10 which I think may be a bit of a squash!). The price is per cabin not per person so with the introductory discounts, our club members discount, drinks packages included we got a fantastic deal.

I have started a roll call but no interest as yet

When are you sailing?

Suzanne

We're sailing April 2018. I kept searching for an opening on the Royal Suite and found one. I CAN'T WAIT. We did the Royal in Europe on the Divina and it was incredible. I can only imagine the suite on the Seaside. It looks amazing. No other cruise ship offerings can compare to the Yacht Club when you look at the pricing. Something to look forward to!!