My Celebrity website

jsf

Why doesn't the My Celebrity website list all info on my cruise? It would be nice to see all OBC sources, table size and table requested, and maybe bed setup up among other things it would be nice to see all benefits also listed. You know that Celebrity has this info why not share with the pax and avoid problems upon boarding. I'm sure other things could be listed, not sure why it's not done.

J.

Edited by jsf

Why doesn't the My Celebrity website list all info on my cruise? It would be nice to see all OBC sources, table size and table requested, and maybe bed setup up among other things it would be nice to see all benefits also listed. You know that Celebrity has this info why not share with the pax and avoid problems upon boarding. I'm sure other things could be listed, not sure why it's not done.

J.

When it comes to the Celebrity Website they struggle to get the basics right, no point running until you can walk

I was told that the My Celebrity website was so broken that they had to start to reconstruct it from the very beginning. Mine doesn't even list the cruises I have booked in the future. I agree with others that it is a disgrace to the company.

After some Reflection (4/2/16) I should withdraw my question, their website is a matter of not knowing what their doing. They should turn over the website to an outside company that knows what their doing.This has been going on for too many years.

J.

I was told that the My Celebrity website was so broken that they had to start to reconstruct it from the very beginning. Mine doesn't even list the cruises I have booked in the future. I agree with others that it is a disgrace to the company.

TeaBag- They have an "Add Reservation" function where you can add your reservation and it will show up thereafter.

Soapbox content :) : I'm not claiming Celebrity's website is great or even that intuitive, but if you take some time and look around you can normally get and do everything you need. I think I've only had one issue I can think of in the past and that was related to a change in itinerary of the ship on a group booking that didn't translate to my reservation.

Truthfully (in my opinion, of course), many of the issues people have are more related to the browser they use than Celebrity's website. Where I work, we have to use three browsers (IE, Firefox, and Chrome) because so many vendor applications don't always work on a single browser. I could complain all day about the vendor's app or website, or I could use a different browser and have no issues.

Soapbox content :) : I'm not claiming Celebrity's website is great or even that intuitive, but if you take some time and look around you can normally get and do everything you need. I think I've only had one issue I can think of in the past and that was related to a change in itinerary of the ship on a group booking that didn't translate to my reservation.

Truthfully (in my opinion, of course), many of the issues people have are more related to the browser they use than Celebrity's website. Where I work, we have to use three browsers (IE, Firefox, and Chrome) because so many vendor applications don't always work on a single browser. I could complain all day about the vendor's app or website, or I could use a different browser and have no issues.

This is possible, but when things don't seem to be working right on my default browser (Chrome) I will try Firefox and I.E. and nothing seems to fix the issues on the Celebrity site.

But your observations are spot on. We recently migrated to cloud storage and Office 365 where I work. We were having issues with information being missing on some Office 365 shared documents. Some folks could see everything and some not. Our IT group came out with a memo telling everyone to ALWAYS use CHROME when using Office 365! It seems Microsoft's software doesn't work so well with Microsoft's Browser!

Edited by K&RCurt

...and from my cabin, and computer, there have been very few issues with X's website and access thereto.

Sorry everyone else is having challenges, maybe you can use my computer to access the site and do what you need/want, that will be fine with me.

I do not mind sharing. :D

bon voyage all, mine is in three weeks time!

I can only view 2 booked cruises. To see all your cruises, click "View All".

Now that everyone has vented about their browsers no one has answered my original question, why can't this info be seen or listed on My Celebrity?

J.

Because this particular web question is best directed to X and not CC?

Now that everyone has vented about their browsers no one has answered my original question, why can't this info be seen or listed on My Celebrity?

J.

Because their website is horrendous. So bad they had to farm out re-doing it and all of their "Digital Presence" to an outside firm.

Love your idea, it would be great to log on and see everything at a glance. Hopefully this will be available in the not too distant future.

At present if we book anything we copy to our iPad, take screen shots, request email confirmation.....so that if there are any issues on boarding we have evidence. We also pay well in advance, just in case...

On the whole we have been lucky that most things have worked...OBC has been our usual problem, some posted on boarding and some needing evidence before posting!

It would be nice if the redesigners of the website actually sent a survey out to captains club members asking them what they would like, I am sure lots of us would be willing to complete questionnaires...