Bathing suits on the cheap

Beeslilmama

Wow, feel the love for swimsuitsforall! I have purchased 3 suits from them and loved each one! I think this is one of the scariest things, buying bathing suits online... but it worked out great and I can tell you that the shipping to Canada was super fast - I would imagine even faster for the continental US.

Definitely check them out! The swim dresses are super cute. :)

I just found a great swim top (already had a bottom that I like) and an adorable cover up at Lands End. The selection was a little limited this time of year but they seemed to be stocking more when I was there a week ago. I always have to try on a bunch to find one that I like so going to an actual store is the way to go for me.

Wow, feel the love for swimsuitsforall! I have purchased 3 suits from them and loved each one! I think this is one of the scariest things, buying bathing suits online... but it worked out great and I can tell you that the shipping to Canada was super fast - I would imagine even faster for the continental US.

Definitely check them out! The swim dresses are super cute. :)

Me, too! I have 4 Longitude swim dresses. Love the colors, and especially the all black under suit.

Yesterday I received a tankini top and a 1 piece bathing suite for $27.00 from swimsuitsforall. I LOVE them both. These are my 3rd & 4th bathing suits from them!

Great quality for great prices!

I am also LONG torso and the 1 piece fits perfect. I also bought a swim dress earlier this year and that fit's great too!

I would say they are pretty true to dress size. I haven't had to return anything I have bought from them.

Thank you. It's probably a no-go for me then. I found their size chart and I think even the 8 won't work.

Still looking. I really just want a nice simple not-too-skimpy black two piece. It's proving to be harder to find than I would expect.

I am large on top 38DDD and smaller on bottom about a 12 or 14.

I was reading a magazine and found Soft Surroundings They had a sale and I got 2 of them for a great prices. They are made very well.

I have also used Swimsuitsforall and got some nice coverups.