Legend of the Seas or Chinese Laundry?

Layn33

I agree, tacky. Taking cheap to a new high.

Taking cheap to a new high is the increased number of Bogans wearing their shorts and thongs to the MDR and don't get me started on the gits who wear baseball caps - just plain bad manners.

Cheers

Di

Not always a cost cutting measure. On Royal Caribbean I HAVE to wash all my clothes by and, since there is something in the soap they use that I am allergic to. So we always need to do my washing this way as the one in the bathroom is no where near big enough, even when we have a suite.

Perhaps hang your clothes inside the cabin rather than outside on the balcony. I have put a towel and also my swimmers out on the balcony but only down low, hanging off the back of the deckchairs and below the sight line of the balcony railing, otherwise a mini line inside the cabin will manage our smalls.

Agree with everyone who says to hang any washing inside for all sorts of reasons. I do the 'smalls' and anything delicate by hand and hang them in the wardrobe during the day so they don't frighten the steward :o. The only time anything wet is on the balcony is when I am there with it (maybe a T-shirt over the chair) and it comes in when I do. The cruise lines specifically ask that you do not leave unattended items on the balcony.

The concept of actually taking a clothes line is alien to me.

From the Guest Conduct Policy, which every passenger agrees to in order to cruise.

Smoking

For the comfort and enjoyment of our guests, our ships are designated as non-smoking; however, we recognize that some of our guests smoke. Therefore, to provide an onboard environment that also satisfies smokers, we have designated certain public and private areas of the ship as “smoking areas.” This policy includes smoking-like products such as electronic cigarettes.

Inappropriate or Abusive Behavior

Inappropriate or abusive behavior is not permitted. This includes:

placing materials (including signs, banners, decorations, etc.)

anywhere on the exterior of the ship,

Environment

Guests may not leave items unattended on balconies, as the wind may cause items to fall

overboard.

In addition, if a cigarette is not disposed of properly it may end up causing a fire, so having clothes on the balcony may be considered a fire hazard even if you are on the balcony.

Haven't done it myself, but don't mind it. You have to look pretty closely to see it anyway.

It actually stood out like the proverbial dog's b****, maybe my photo skills don't do it justice.

I know it's difficult on a long cruise with no laundry facilities, we did b2b after a week in Hawaii, but to me it looks very tacky for a classy ship.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It actually stood out like the proverbial dog's b****, maybe my photo skills don't do it justice.

I know it's difficult on a long cruise with no laundry facilities, we did b2b after a week in Hawaii, but to me it looks very tacky for a classy ship.

Agreed.:D

Ah, nice to see we moved on from dress code discussions to laundry discussions.

I always feel so much better about myself when I am judging someone else.

Which is exactly what you are doing by that comment. I call TROLL.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

LOL

It's hilarious isn't it, cracks me up every time I read these old chestnuts. :p

Funnier even still is the fact that the vast majority of residents would consider that huge hulking diesel spewing, white rust stained monstrosity, to be the height of visual pollution ruining their uninterrupted beautiful port views.

Funnier again you have now pulled the compulsory TROLL call the first resort to anyone who cannot stand to be disagreed with or have an alternate opinion with, anonymously of course (YOU... YOU.. Wouldn't do that to my face GGGGRRRR!!!!shaking both fists) lol... side - splitting pure comedy gold!

Thanks you have brightened yet another dull as dishwater thread, congrats I doff my Oakland Athletics baseball cap as I kick orf me thongs bending over exposing my plumbers crack to pluck out a tinnie from the chilli-bin bro as I flick my ciggi skyward. lol Here's to your very good health keep upsetting the dog's kanackers fanciers of this world you have a friend in me. :eek:

Cheers :cool: r you are a gentleperson & a scholar...

Sent from my LaRG-E9998.5I using Blabbatrapp

Taking cheap to a new high is the increased number of Bogans wearing their shorts and thongs to the MDR and don't get me started on the gits who wear baseball caps - just plain bad manners.

Cheers

Di

When will cruise critic incorporate a LIKE button:D:D

Ahhhhh were is Sutho/Karateman/ Brisbane41 when you need him :D:D