Ovation: is she the poor relation?

The World's most radical fireworks party - two70

Sequins and Feathers - classic Parisian Showgirl

The latest entertainment announcements for Ovation. No headline show yet but I'm predicting Mama Mia

Thanks for the updates. The first one sounds interesting. The second one is not for me. I really hope you are right about Mama Mia. I would love this.

Corinna

They removed Mama Mia from Quantum on the way to Asia to put it back on Ovation heading to Asia? Don't see it happening.

Normally I would agree with you and I did not expect a Broadway show. However, I recently saw a flyer that does list a Broadway show. So here is hoping.

I rarely go to any of the shows, but I would be tempted to go to a Broadway show if one was on offer.

Corinna

Mamma Mia moved to the Allure after the Quantum so I can see them moving the whole set over to the Ovation for a few short weeks.

I would love it to be Mamma Mia, it was as good as the West End production on the Quantum!

Mamma Mia moved to the Allure after the Quantum so I can see them moving the whole set over to the Ovation for a few short weeks.

I would love it to be Mamma Mia, it was as good as the West End production on the Quantum!

What about we will rock you ?

29 days to go....

No dining

No entertainment

No sea pass

No luggage labels

Did you check with others on your roll call? The dinning and entertainment I can see, but there's no reason the setsail pass checkin should not be available.

I can assure you, online checkin has been completed but I cannot print it, and under Cruise Documentation it still says Not Issued.

Odd not to be able to print tags this close to the cruise. I know it's a pain to call C&A from the UK, but I would give that a try.

They opened up dining on our May 10 and May 26 cruises. We were able to book all of the complimentary restaurants and get the times we wanted.

Still no entertainment though. :mad:

I've had all the comp restaurants booked for May 3 for several weeks. April 14 nothing. Zilch. Zip. Nada.....!

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

Oh dear, your thread title was very apt, how frustrating , I feel for you.

As much as I enjoyed the excitement of joining Quantum and the fun we all had on the TA sailing on Anthem & Ovation did not spark one little bit of interest. I hope you have a wonderful time onboard, I know you have the correct attitude :)

I can assure you, online checkin has been completed but I cannot print it, and under Cruise Documentation it still says Not Issued.

Little Britain- I'm on the 14th Apr sailing and have checked in online and printed the setsail pass and luggage labels about 2 weeks ago. Still no ability to book dining/internet/drinks packages/entertainment though!

Oh dear, your thread title was very apt, how frustrating , I feel for you.

As much as I enjoyed the excitement of joining Quantum and the fun we all had on the TA sailing on Anthem & Ovation did not spark one little bit of interest. I hope you have a wonderful time onboard, I know you have the correct attitude :)

LOL Heather; imagine the uproar if this was a new ship in the USA and they had no info this close to sailing!!! ;)

Little Britain- I'm on the 14th Apr sailing and have checked in online and printed the setsail pass and luggage labels about 2 weeks ago. Still no ability to book dining/internet/drinks packages/entertainment though!

Checked again, in case I needed to go to Specsavers....not there for me!

I live in hope. ;)

They opened up dining on our May 10 and May 26 cruises. We were able to book all of the complimentary restaurants and get the times we wanted.

Still no entertainment though. :mad:

Keep getting the 'Royal Caribbean' on holiday message when open website for past 24 hours. Booking for complementary venues wasn't open for May 26th sailing as of Monday, hopefully site back up soon to allow me to book!

I am on the 3rd May cruise, i have printed off our set sail pass and the Luggage tags which say, they are not real luggage tags, please use real luggage tags HELP where are the real ones:confused:

When we sailed on the Splendour in December, we had he example luggage tags as part of the Set Sail Pass and then the proper luggage tags came with the cruise documents. I assume it will be the same on the Ovation.

Corinna

When we sailed on the Splendour in December, we had he example luggage tags as part of the Set Sail Pass and then the proper luggage tags came with the cruise documents. I assume it will be the same on the Ovation.

Corinna

I thought someone said they dont send them anymore. If i have to print they how do you attach them, do you have to stick them to card, ha Blue Peter :D

I thought someone said they dont send them anymore. If i have to print they how do you attach them, do you have to stick them to card, ha Blue Peter :D

I got some luggage tag holders from Amazon..they're great and fit perfectly [emoji3]

No, they don't send them. They emailed me a link and I then printed the documents out. The luggage tags print on an A4 page so once you have folded them as instructed, they are pretty sturdy.

I got some luggage tag holders from Amazon..they're great and fit perfectly [emoji3]

I have invested in some of them, too for our upcoming cruise.

Corinna

I am beginning to think they should be paying us to sail all this diy and lack of info etc this is all getting beyond a joke now, what the hell are we letting ourselves in for? have we all been signed up to some reality show without knowing come on guys who is going to walk the plank first hahaha. You get more help and info on a budget holiday than what we are getting and what are we all doing sitting back and letting them do this!!!!!!!!