"Captain's Log"

sparky-elpaso

On our last cruise on Princess at the end of the cruise we got a printed "Captain's Log" with info on each day like our position, weather, sunrise and sunset times, how far we traveled, speed, etc. with a description of things like when the pilot came on board, when we docked, etc.

Just wondering if Celebrity does anything like that. The info came in really handy when I was making my photo books.

Thanks.

Received one with similar information to what you are asking. It is basically the daily you receive on the final night after dinner with disembarkation info.

The Celebrity one is just a note on the final daily of distance covered and nothing like the Princess one which is an actual log.

Sorry OP this answer is no :(

On our most recent trip we attended the Captains Q&A session and it included a talk by the ships Environmental Officer. With a push towards using fewer resources on board I cannot see that a project to publish and print a Captain's Log for distribution would be seen as a value add. A Captain's Blog with the detail you are chasing however would be a nice reference.

Sounds like a nice little touch! On MSC, our daily paper had a little navigational summary that went beyond the basic weather report; it talked about our general speed, course, distance to the next port, and when appropriate, landmarks to look for.