Favorite Drinks

jerseycandyman

Just wondering what are some favorites out there. We will be on reflection in less then a week we will have the ultimate drink package. Last year we were able to work thru the whole molecular menu . And some awesome frozen coffee drinks in the café. So any names of drinks I should try. Thanks in advance for everyone's help. John

I love the bourbon peach cocktail at Luminae. Not sure if you can get a bartender to make it elsewhere but definitely try.

Off menu item that the bartender at the Martini Bar made for me on Eclipse last fall was Creme Brûlée martini. I had brought my own personal recipe for a chocolate martini which I like better than theirs. One of the bartenders had gotten to know us a bit so I showed him the recipe. He looked at it and frowned but made it. Then he proceeded to work on another martini and set it next to my half finished chocolate martini. OMG!!! He took equal parts vanilla vodka and Frangelico (probably 1.5 oz. each??) and then put in about half ounce pineapple juice and a squidge (that's a technical term) of lemon juice. Then probably about 1.5 oz. ice cream mix. Blended it with the ice. Made the fancy-pants chocolate drizzling in the glass and then poured. Sooooo good. I don't know how that unusual combination works but it sure does!

The black forest martini is pretty darn good too.

Besides sweet cocktails, I like a good full bodied

Cabernet. I always rely on the sommelier (love the one in Luminae on Eclipse - Maggie) to make suggestions.

Edited by ClaudiaB

Ok you got me what's a pututini?

It is a martini that Putu, the bartender, created. The ingredients are his secret.

First had it on the Constellation when he was there. He was on the Reflection in October so I got to enjoy my evening Pututini.

a French Caribbean

If the weather is warm, there is nothing better while sitting outside and relaxing. It is something like mango/papaya puree, rum and a drizzle of Chambord down the inside of the glass. Sometimes its on the premium pkg and sometimes you can get it on the classic pkg - depends on the bartender.

I thought there was only classic and premium for the drinks package. What does ultimate include?

There is no ultimate beverage package. There are Standard, Classic and Premium. Maybe you're thinking of the Ultimate Dining Package?

As for my favorite drink, there are a few:

Dirty Martini, gin with 3 olives.

Malbec at dinner time

I like regular old frozen strawberry daiquiris

But sometimes nothing compares to an ice cold beer on a hot day

Sol Y Sombra drink recipe made with Brandy,Sambuca,.

How to make a Sol Y Sombra with all the instructions and ingredients.

Recipe Rating: 5.0 stars based on 4 votes

Ingredients to use:

1.5 oz Brandy Brandy

1.5 oz Sambuca Sambuca

Directions:

Shake ingredients with ice, strain into a brandy snifter, and serve.

The drink's name comes from the Spanish words for sun and shade and refers to different types of seats one can purchase at bullfights. When purchasing bullfighting tickets you can purchase tickets based on sun and shade. The cheap seats are Sol, and are in the full sun, whereas the most expensive seats are Sombra and are fully shaded. A Sol y Sombra ticket has some shade and some sun throughout the day. As the drink is a combination of the dark brandy (sombra) and the Sambuca (sol) we get the name Sol y Sombra.

Try it.

There is no ultimate beverage package. There are Standard, Classic and Premium. Maybe you're thinking of the Ultimate Dining Package?

As for my favorite drink, there are a few:

Dirty Martini, gin with 3 olives.

Malbec at dinner time

I like regular old frozen strawberry daiquiris

But sometimes nothing compares to an ice cold beer on a hot day

The ultimate drinking package was mentioned by the OP. My understanding was a classic and premium - did not realise there was also a standard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ultimate drinking package was mentioned by the OP. My understanding was a classic and premium - did not realise there was also a standard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's new. Because celebrity decided that people were not confused enough by what's included in the two packages, so they had to add a third alcoholic package!

I am looking to try something new but am not a big fan of sweet drinks.

Does anybody have a favorite drink that is not sweet and does not include a licorice or mint flavor??

Greyhound - vodka and grapefruit juice.

(If you're in Aqua and have the premium package order fresh squeezed grapefruit juice from room service and take that to your favorite bar to combine with some Belvedere! ;) )

Better still an Agavoni (or perhaps I should say bitter :cool: )

Equal parts of campari, red vermouth and silver tequila stirred over ice with a couple of drops of Angostura bitters:D

Edited by groryjm

Greyhound - vodka and grapefruit juice.

(If you're in Aqua and have the premium package order fresh squeezed grapefruit juice from room service and take that to your favorite bar to combine with some Belvedere! ;) )

Great idea, I am not in aqua but will be getting the premium package and I love grapefruit juice. Didn't know the fresh squeezed was available. I am going to try that one.

I do love bloody Mary's as well but once I was introduced to a Caesar, well, that took over right quick.