Bottled water package

SCHappilyRetired

I purchased two packages of 12 for our 10 day cruise next month. Figured that we tend to drink 1-2 bottles a day and like having a couple of bottles per port day. We have been on cruises where they announce no taking any beverages off with the exception of closed bottled water!! Guess they are worried about introducing something different to their environment!

Curious.....

Where did you experience that?

Do all ships, even the older ships like the Coral Princess have the excellent water distillation system? (is it true that the cold water is sometimes never cold?)

Will the bottled water offered by Princess on Alaska cruises be the same Crystal Geyser?

We will be cruising Alaska on the Coral, and I would hope that any water brought onboard in the Pacific Northwest would be okay.

We are picky about water. Absolutely hate the local municipal tap water. We drink Spring water. I am not sure that most purified waters would be all that purified. Don't see how that would remove all fluoride/chlorine/aluminum etc. And some, like Dasani, actually add stuff (minerals) back into the water.

Isn't that weird mine only shows Soda and More or Coffee card.

I'll give 'em a ring later on.

I'm from the U.S., but I can't find it listed either for my March 16 sailing from Sydney.

I'd also like to pre-order a 12-pack of water.

Would you please post back if you find out anything. Thanks.

I'm from the U.S., but I can't find it listed either for my March 16 sailing from Sydney.

I'd also like to pre-order a 12-pack of water.

Would you please post back if you find out anything. Thanks.

Will do.

Wonder if it's ship specific in Aus at the moment?

I did find this disclaimer under Gifts & Services (Beverage Packages & Cellars) -- not when I was in my Cruise Personalizer:

Please note product offerings and prices may vary on the following ships:

Dawn, Sea, and Sun Princess - All voyages

Diamond, Emerald, and Golden Princess - Voyages departing from and returning to Australia and New Zealand

This makes me very happy. Something new! I like to have some bottled water in my fridge. I figured Princess would introduce a plan after Carnival started offering a bottled water package a few months back. I wonder if they will say you can't bring cases of water with you now? I'm fine with just buying the water for $6.90 a case. No more hauling water with me.

Thank you to the OP for bringing this to our attention.

I couldn't order the water on line, but called the number and purchased one for my 10-day Mexican Rivera Sea of Cortez Adventure at the end of February

27926-profile.png

my-cruise-countdown.aspx?dat=01%2F11%2F2016&dest=M&ship=ISMy Cruise Countdown | I'm sailing to Mexico on 01/11/2016 aboard the Carnival Inspiration! Visit Carnival.com to see all Mexico cruises

I cruise for Creme brulee, chocolate melting cake and lobster!

• 3 weeks later...
Any news from any of my Aussie mates yet as to whether we can pre order water for Australian cruises? I can only see soda packages and coffee cards.

Thanks as always.

Water is under the gifts tab. Not the beverages tab. I notice we're on the same cruise in Dec, have a look for the worlds slowest Roll Call.