No more " guess copy" booking confirmation ?

mcatmcat

Hi

I just made a new reservation but I didn't get the booking confirmation /guess copy email. Instead an email telling me that I made a down payment toward my reservation. Is that something new or should I expect the guess copy email to arrive soon

Thanks everyone !!

Hi

I just made a new reservation but I didn't get the booking confirmation /guess copy email. Instead an email telling me that I made a down payment toward my reservation. Is that something new or should I expect the guess copy email to arrive soon

Thanks everyone !!

Call and ask for your invoice. It will probably be in your inbox before you hang up.

800-526-9723

We always book online, and we always get an email with a guest copy attached - both when we make the original booking, and then every time we make a payment on the cruise. If you're not receiving them, check your spam/junk folder, or make sure that the email address for your bookings matches the email address where you're looking.

You shouldn't have to ask for your guest copy. There's a lot of information you might need on your copy. I bet there's not a TA out there that doesn't get their agents copy. I don't know about booking on line because I always book through the cruise line or through a TA. So far I have always received my guest copy.