"free" internet"

celebrity sis

It is 150 mins per person for a 7 day cruise, so if both are platinum that is a total of 300 mins, 150mins on each account. You can do everything on a wi-fi device, but to print boarding passes you have to visit the internet cafe where the printer is. There is a charge of 50 cents per print. The internet cafe is busy on the last day with passengers printing their boarding passes.

Edited by sknight

You get free internet minutes for each platinum member in the cabin.

The amount depends on the length of cruise .

If the ship has Princess @Sea setting up your account is easy as pie.

1 - Set up free Princess@sea account for both people

2 - When you click the internet tab the first time. They take you to paid

internet setup. There they give you the options for your internet

your free time option.

3 - Then you can access the internet your Princess@Sea account .

We'll be Platinum on our next cruise. If we only want to bring one tablet with us, presumably we can set up two separate 'free' accounts on the same device (you can probably tell I'm not a techy person!).

The account is actually stored on the ships system not the device. It can be accessed by any device or from the Internet Cafe computers.

Yes, you get 150 free minutes. I all ways use the minutes just to check E-mail. Just go there and they will help you sign in to get the minutes.

thank you.we are not techy.platinum now and taking 14 nights cruise.where do we go with ipad to get free minutes.i think we get 250 minutes each for length of cruise.

thank you

thank you.we are not techy.platinum now and taking 14 nights cruise.where do we go with ipad to get free minutes.i think we get 250 minutes each for length of cruise.

thank you

The internet manager will set you up

They put a logon and logoff shortcut on my ipad which made its use very easy. I have no sim card and was able to use facetime to reach our daughter a couple of times using the WiFi.

Early morning is the best time before everyone else is up

We got 250 minutes each on our 23 day T/A cruise

Howard

The amount of free internet you receive depends on the length of the cruise. Here's the breakdown:

7 days or less 150 minutes

8-20 days 250 minutes

21+ days 500 minutes

And as others have mentioned, that is for each passenger that is Platinum, not each cabin. So, 2 Platinum passengers in the same cabin would each get the free minutes.

We'll be Platinum on our next cruise. If we only want to bring one tablet with us, presumably we can set up two separate 'free' accounts on the same device (you can probably tell I'm not a techy person!).

Yes, that is what I do. I bring my laptop. I activate my account. When it starts to get low, I activate my wife's account.

The internet manager will set you up

They put a logon and logoff shortcut on my ipad which made its use very easy. I have no sim card and was able to use facetime to reach our daughter a couple of times using the WiFi.

Early morning is the best time before everyone else is up

We got 250 minutes each on our 23 day T/A cruise

Howard

You don't really need to go anywhere - just turn on an internet browser and the login page should come up by itself. But if that doesn't work you can always go to the Internet Cafe. It is a good idea to create accounts for everyone soon after boarding, since it is occasionally hard to create an account later in the cruise. On a B2B on Regal it was actually impossible to create an account for the second half until we used up all the minutes from the first cruise. Checked with the manager and he confirmed that was how it worked.

We loved Princess@Sea. I could not figure out how to set it up on my phone, so the first day we went to the Internet Cafe and there were instructions for logging on. As soon as we had an account, I could log in and use it from the phone. It's so much handier than waiting for a computer. Nice to be able to check email from anywhere on the ship.

Agreeing with other comments above, if you really want to print your airline boarding passes while on board and not at the airport, bring about 5 extra pieces of paper per passenger for airline tickets.

Twice (doesn't matter which cruise line), I've tried to print tix and all the printers were out of paper with no attendant in sight to ask for more. Meanwhile, what was left of my internet minutes were ticking away...:eek::eek: