FAO Mr Richard D Fain amd Larry Pimental

procter

FAO Mr Richard D Fain and Larry Pimental

Gentleman

You have the once in a generation opportunity to relaunch Azamara.

You will soon have 2 newly refurbished ships and a probably once in a lifetime reduction in your major operating cost (Fuel Oil).

Maybe it is time to stop the “salami slicing”

You may guess from my name that I worked for a major FMCG company based in the USA and I hope I learned one or two things which may be of use to new markeeters.

1: Never dilute the quality of your brand.

Even Coca Cola can get it wrong (New Flavour) but at least they recognised and changed

I doubt if VW will recover in US after Dieselgate.

Do Apple or Rolls Royce reduce the quality of their brand.

Even Tide / Ariel or Kellogg’s cornflakes do not reduce the quality.

Do not fall into short term mentality.

2: Do not upset/insult your regular customers.

I believe Azamara has approx 70% returnees and we indeed are within 1 cruise of top membership solely on Azamara so have invested time and money in the brand.

We CCritic members are probably your most effective cheer leaders and we notice changes but if you continue to slice i.e. wine downgrading /fruit etc. then we will simply vote with our feet.

You will NOT get people downgrading from Seabourn /Crystal etc so you must rely on people upgrading from midscale lines and including recommendations from us as brand recognition in most countries is minimal.

I recognise the costs of advertising may be prohibitive for a line that can only offer 700 rooms a week worldwide.

All the more reason to keep customers happy.

3: It costs approx 7 times as much to attract new customers as to retain an existing customer so keep them happy.

4: It is your staff that is your absolute USP.

Right from Captain Carl /Johannes through Heike and Philip/Fabio /Wayne /Adel/Mr Harry/Dale /Victor through to waiters like Jose and Shenappa right down through Butlers like Ravin and down to pool staff.

I am not sure if you are aware of all the “slicing” that has been going on but we all know the changes started with the Harpist which was a great USP but despite all our pleas out she went but the Harp remains as a silent kick in the teeth for us loyalists and merely an adornment for selfies now.

What was the real COST OF THIS SAVING Probably 50p per guest per week.

The furore re Nespresso has died down but no doubt catches out new customers who do not realise that they can get better fresher coffee by simply asking for it.

Equally the drinks menu is confusing for newer guests as is the pressure to upgrade on boarding to a premium package.

It appears from a uktog post that they are even trying to refuse club soda to upgrade to a water package.

The change from B2B discount to OBC has gone down like a lead balloon with those of us lucky enough to be able to do so.

The performance to get the shareholders discount is harder than drawing teeth with it taking 5 emails and 3 broker statements last time.

I thought the purpose of the RCI discount was to offer to RCI shareholders an EXTRA incentive OVER and above that which is offered to the man in the street.

I doubt if at $85 per share that you are getting many new people shelling out $8500 to save $100 or so.

It also appears that even the “free” nights are not what they appear and it is sometimes cheaper to book including promotions.

What a way to treat your best /loyal guests.

Speciality dining is no longer the pleasure it used to be and I have no issue with trying to fill the dining but the performance to beat the first day rush is a farce.

Far better to have a 24 hour period for suite guests to make their reservations and then open up free for all.

We no longer dine on chefs night as the room is not staffed up to account for the extra numbers and it is no pleasure to watch the waiters running around and if chef is preparing 20+ dishes to go out together then the rest of us take second fiddle

I could go on about the slicing including the no grapes memo but the final insults for us was the down grading of in room liquor in Owners suite and at our last Captains dinner where traditionally the men are given 3 miniature bottles of Whisky we were offered 3 miniatures of Sangria for which I would not have paid $10.

May I recommend you actually look again at ALL the cost savings you have made and ask yourself whether they have improved the brand equity in the eyes of your customers.

We have a major Indian cruise booked for next year but no plans to cruise Azamara this year as it really appears that it is becoming not the Azamara that we love.

Your in sorrow

Any personal reply can go to brianblessed98 at gmail dot com

Edited by procter

Thank you for your comment.

As one of the "perks" of a cc suite and its price is complimentary dining in speciality restaurants then I consider it "reasonable" to be able to be offered first choice of when to dine rather than endure the scrum on first embarkation.

I note that others have suggested the "24 hour rule" to allow suites to be allowed/given first choice.

I take it you are happy with all the other cutbacks.

Thanks for stimulating the debate as otherwise Azamara will carry on regardless.

Thanks for this post Procter I do hope that those you have addressed this to will reply.

I agree after only 4 Azamara cruises that things have started to slide since our very first cruise and this was only 18 months ago.

Thank you for your comment.

As one of the "perks" of a cc suite and its price is complimentary dining in speciality restaurants then I consider it "reasonable" to be able to be offered first choice of when to dine rather than endure the scrum on first embarkation.

I note that others have suggested the "24 hour rule" to allow suites to be allowed/given first choice.

I take it you are happy with all the other cutbacks.

Thanks for stimulating the debate as otherwise Azamara will carry on regardless.

CC suites are 50% larger than verandas, but pricing does not reflect the fact that three verandas could fit in the space of two CC suites. Plus, suites get butler service, laundry, liquor, tea service, access to foward spa deck, four hours of internet, and more.

Enough is enough, given the difference in fare. Everyone should have equal availability of and access to specialty restaurants. The only difference is that there is no charge for suite guests. Get thee to the reservation table, "endure the scrum" like everyone else (this isn't Downton Abbey), and stop your whining.

I made no comment about anything else in your posting. If you are dissatisfied, there are other cruise choices where you might not have to put up with the "$12.50 millionaires" you so disdained here after your Canaries cruise a few years ago.

Thanks for this post Procter I do hope that those you have addressed this to will reply.

I agree after only 4 Azamara cruises that things have started to slide since our very first cruise and this was only 18 months ago.

I have never sailed Azamara and have been wanting to book something for quite some time. I found something I'm very interested in, but this post (and thread) concerns me. Why all of a sudden have things gone downhill? People have been raving about Azamara for such a long time, but now "things have changed?" Is this really the case? The ships are going to be fantastic with the remodel. Is everything else not as fantastic anymore? Anxious to hear your thoughts.

Things haven't gone downhill as described at the top of the thread. Yes, we can see that a bit of cost cutting has been done but, given the posts I've seen on other cruise company threads, no more than by any other company. You still get a very good deal on Azamara:

- included drinks, and a very good range too, certainly plenty to satisfy us

- included gratuities

- very good food, wherever you eat

- speciality coffees included

- all day snacks included at the Mosaic cafe

- plenty of very comfy sun beds

- above all, fantastic staff and crew, who really make each and every guest feel special.

Do book with Azamara - I guarantee that you'll enjoy it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Things haven't gone downhill as described at the top of the thread. Yes, we can see that a bit of cost cutting has been done but, given the posts I've seen on other cruise company threads, no more than by any other company. You still get a very good deal on Azamara:

- included drinks, and a very good range too, certainly plenty to satisfy us

- included gratuities

- very good food, wherever you eat

- speciality coffees included

- all day snacks included at the Mosaic cafe

- plenty of very comfy sun beds

- above all, fantastic staff and crew, who really make each and every guest feel special.

Do book with Azamara - I guarantee that you'll enjoy it.

Well said, Grandma. We board Journey in twelve days and are excited to do so--harpist or no.

Procter, thanks for the post I think you make a number of excellent points.

We first sailed with Azamara in 2012 and in the next 2/12 years took a further 3 cruises with them.

In my opinion the Azamara experience changed significantly in that time, the more inclusive offer came in but with key gaps in the products offered, no cognac for example.

The prices began to rise faster than other luxury lines making the product less attractive than compared with Seabourn and others.

We had problems with the purchase and subsequent use of future cruise certificates.

We would like to return, we had a great time on Azamara but will not do so until they offer value for money.

Edited by Haworth

FAO Mr Richard D Fain and Larry Pimental

Gentleman

You have the once in a generation opportunity to relaunch Azamara.

You will soon have 2 newly refurbished ships and a probably once in a lifetime reduction in your major operating cost (Fuel Oil).

Maybe it is time to stop the “salami slicing”

You may guess from my name that I worked for a major FMCG company based in the USA and I hope I learned one or two things which may be of use to new markeeters.

1: Never dilute the quality of your brand.

Even Coca Cola can get it wrong (New Flavour) but at least they recognised and changed

I doubt if VW will recover in US after Dieselgate.

Do Apple or Rolls Royce reduce the quality of their brand.

Even Tide / Ariel or Kellogg’s cornflakes do not reduce the quality.

Do not fall into short term mentality.

2: Do not upset/insult your regular customers.

I believe Azamara has approx 70% returnees and we indeed are within 1 cruise of top membership solely on Azamara so have invested time and money in the brand.

We CCritic members are probably your most effective cheer leaders and we notice changes but if you continue to slice i.e. wine downgrading /fruit etc. then we will simply vote with our feet.

You will NOT get people downgrading from Seabourn /Crystal etc so you must rely on people upgrading from midscale lines and including recommendations from us as brand recognition in most countries is minimal.

I recognise the costs of advertising may be prohibitive for a line that can only offer 700 rooms a week worldwide.

All the more reason to keep customers happy.

3: It costs approx 7 times as much to attract new customers as to retain an existing customer so keep them happy.

4: It is your staff that is your absolute USP.

Right from Captain Carl /Johannes through Heike and Philip/Fabio /Wayne /Adel/Mr Harry/Dale /Victor through to waiters like Jose and Shenappa right down through Butlers like Ravin and down to pool staff.

I am not sure if you are aware of all the “slicing” that has been going on but we all know the changes started with the Harpist which was a great USP but despite all our pleas out she went but the Harp remains as a silent kick in the teeth for us loyalists and merely an adornment for selfies now.

What was the real COST OF THIS SAVING Probably 50p per guest per week.

The furore re Nespresso has died down but no doubt catches out new customers who do not realise that they can get better fresher coffee by simply asking for it.

Equally the drinks menu is confusing for newer guests as is the pressure to upgrade on boarding to a premium package.

It appears from a uktog post that they are even trying to refuse club soda to upgrade to a water package.

The change from B2B discount to OBC has gone down like a lead balloon with those of us lucky enough to be able to do so.

The performance to get the shareholders discount is harder than drawing teeth with it taking 5 emails and 3 broker statements last time.

I thought the purpose of the RCI discount was to offer to RCI shareholders an EXTRA incentive OVER and above that which is offered to the man in the street.

I doubt if at $85 per share that you are getting many new people shelling out $8500 to save $100 or so.

It also appears that even the “free” nights are not what they appear and it is sometimes cheaper to book including promotions.

Speciality dining is no longer the pleasure it used to be and I have no issue with trying to fill the dining but the performance to beat the first day rush is a farce.

Far better to have a 24 hour period for suite guests to make their reservations and then open up free for all.

We no longer dine on chefs night as the room is not staffed up to account for the extra numbers and it is no pleasure to watch the waiters running around and if chef is preparing 20+ dishes to go out together then the rest of us take second fiddle

I could go on about the slicing including the no grapes memo but the final insults for us was the down grading of in room liquor in Owners suite and at our last Captains dinner where traditionally the men are given 3 miniature bottles of Whisky we were offered 3 miniatures of Sangria for which I would not have paid $10.

May I recommend you actually look again at ALL the cost savings you have made and ask yourself whether they have improved the brand equity in the eyes of your customers.

We have a major Indian cruise booked for next year but no plans to cruise Azamara this year as it really appears that it is becoming not the Azamara that we love.

Your in sorrow

Any personal reply can go to brianblessed98 at gmail dot com

Proctor,

I could not tell from your profile where you are from, but I would guess England. Probably a wrong guess. Put in your profile where you are from.

I thought you made some excellent points especially about Coca Cola trying something new and then going back to the old standbys.

I have done only two cruises with Azamara and one was in the Owners Suite because Mr. Pimental did not show up for the President’s cruise. I guess I got his cabin when I found the one I had was very small and I upgraded.

The second cabin was 7005 which I really enjoyed more than the aft cabin.

I thought the suite amenities were very adequate though I never use the internet even if it is free.

The butler takes care of making your arrangements for dining in the specialty restaurants and I’m sure gets some preference for the suite guest reservations. As we travel with friends that do not have a suite we eat in the MDR frequently. Yes I think the reservations are done on a first come first serve basis. One can’t be holding reservations for suite guest that don’t show up.

I think the Best of the Best is very nice and all participants showed up. I don’t remember a Best of the Best on our 2014 cruise. Maybe we didn’t know about it.

There was a silly rule for suite guest that I found out about. I ordered some Tequila to drink Tequila/ Sangrita because I found Sangrita in a Mexican port. The Tequila was a $1 as shot in the Mexican port, but they charged me $7 a shot in my suite because I had the butler bring it to me. If I would have gone to get it myself then it would have been complimentary. That I thought was a stupid move. Once I learned the trick I always asked if I would be charged for anything brought to my suite. Of course $7 is no big deal if you can afford a suite, but it is the principal of the thing. Don’t treat a suite guest like that. Besides my wife threw my second shot away because she thought someone had drank out of the glass. HA!

Even as a suite guest, I still bring my own liquor on board. The butler will exchange some bottles that are complimentary in the suite for others. Sometimes it may be a 2 for one thing, depending on what you want.

Being on only two cruises, I don’t know how much better the specialty dining could be since I thought it was perfect. I did comment that the Matre’d did not know what Cajun seasoning was and the menu described it incorrectly. I called attention to it twice but they never fixed it on board. Maybe they got it correct later. I hate to see a fine restaurant make such an error in knowledge. I think they had it described as Indian spices.

I don’t know what Chefs Night is, but if it is the Best of the Best, it can’t be beat in any restaurant anywhere. We had a waiter for each of us and courses of the meal were served all at the exact same time. There was no running around. It was held in the beautiful library and was exceptionally well done.

I don’t know about miniature bottles of liquor. I would suppose that would be a souvenir. I never saw any miniature bottles of liquor.

“May I recommend you actually look again at ALL the cost savings you have made and ask yourself whether they have improved the brand equity in the eyes of your customers?"

We have a major Indian cruise booked for next year but no plans to cruise Azamara this year as it really appears that it is becoming not the Azamara that we love.”

I agree with your comments here because if you have a product that is working and making a profit then stick with it. Better to increase cost than decrease delivery.

In my business if something is working we keep doing it. If it is not working we do something else.

Thank you for taking the time to post some very well done comments.

Dr.Joe

Proctor, I find it strange that you post your dissatisfaction with Azamara now, but in October you posted a comment about your Sept/Oct 2015 Quest cruise in which you said that ' the experience and services were everything that Azamara promises and delivers'. That statement doesn't tie up at all with your lengthy statement at the beginning of this thread! What is worrying is that anyone who hasn't been on Azamara can read infer from what you say above that Azamara is not a great experience, yet in October you clearly thought it was!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm a CC Member and do not appreciate your presuming to speak for me.

While your opinions may well reflect your views, and the views of some others, rest assured very little of your tirade is my opinion.

I'm more than capable of addressing any issues I might have with Azamara myself, so kindly refrain from implying you speak for all CC Members.

I have never sailed Azamara and have been wanting to book something for quite some time. I found something I'm very interested in, but this post (and thread) concerns me. Why all of a sudden have things gone downhill? People have been raving about Azamara for such a long time, but now "things have changed?" Is this really the case? The ships are going to be fantastic with the remodel. Is everything else not as fantastic anymore? Anxious to hear your thoughts.

Hi JVNYC,

I highly doubt the Azamara product has declined anywhere near what some of the naysayers suggest. For that matter, I doubt the onboard experience has declined at all. I'm sailing on Journey tomorrow, and will be posting on this forum, hopefully on a regular basis - as long as the Internet cooperates.

Here's a link to my Live From Journey thread : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=48887390 . I'm looking forward to sharing my insights, with our wonderful Community. Stay Tuned !

Edited by Host Andy

I have sailed Azamara and we were really exited after a number of years very satisfied with Celebrity. We are enjoying seeing the refurbishment and it all looks really good. Love the look of the carpets! Very sad that the criticisms come in already based on one or two pictures. I guess some folks don’t like change. I cannot understand the regular negative comments about 'Miami' and RCL. They are the parent group providing the funding for refurbishment. Personally I think Azamara could introduce some of the enhancements on other lines in the group.

I don’t think the refurbishment is quite enough to get me booking…yet!

There are some small things I think could be modernised / improved. The thing I agree with the OP on is that now is an excellent time to relaunch.

Coffee – On a cruiseline that Azamara aspires to be quality coffee should be available all over the ship. I know people will say go to a particular place and you can get good coffee, or buy a Nespresso but it shouldn’t be necessary.

Drinks – I realise Azamara moved to included drinks some time ago. That I guess is OK, but we upgraded to a premium package and still couldn’t get a French Martini! One of the ingredients wasn’t in the package. Of course some will suggest that when the waiter knows you they will fix it, or some carry lists in their bag of martini recipes to work out if the ingredients are included or not. Your customers shouldn’t have to do this they are on vacation after all. Follow your sister companies, have a drink package with a price limit which covers wine beer and spirits to make it easier for crew and guests. I found the martinis and mixed drinks a little uninspiring and not served with the style and panache I expected .

Wine – the wine we were served on our first day was undrinkable (for us). There have been lots of negative complaints about wine. We bought a wine package for a better choice but felt premium wine by the glass should have been included in our premium package. Again I realise many are completely satisfied and others have managed to persuade staff to bring alternatives. I am sure a redesigned package would appeal and sell well.

Other – I don’t like the way that some things sound elitist, ‘Best of the best’, or given false French names ’le club voyage’. We found it off-putting and very old fashioned. Some customers in the know seem to get better service, better wine etc. You can’t ask for something you don’t know is available. It really shouldn’t be like this. The Crew should help all of us equally.

Photos – I am intrigued by the new IT photo displays. We felt ripped off by our CD which was supposed to carry photos of our voyage to find it had photos and copies of postcards none of which were from our voyage the dates of most of them were 2 to 5 years old. Azamara should make sure that all products sold on board are of a good standard matching the standard of the cruiseline.

So overall a good start. We'll keep watching and listening and hope to sail Azamara again.

I'm a CC Member and do not appreciate your presuming to speak for me.

While your opinions may well reflect your views, and the views of some others, rest assured very little of your tirade is my opinion.

I'm more than capable of addressing any issues I might have with Azamara myself, so kindly refrain from implying you speak for all CC Members.

Well said. His opinions differ greatly from ours also We love the Azamara product and have no issues with it. We are also shareholders and business people and do understand that some cost cutting is necessary We do not miss the harpist at all, so please do not infer that we all do miss her.

I would not let his tirade dissuade others from trying Azmara as Andy has said in his post.

Hi JVNYC,

I highly doubt the Azamara product has declined anywhere near what some of the naysayers suggest. For that matter, I doubt the onboard experience has declined at all. I'm sailing on Journey tomorrow, and will be posting on this forum, hopefully on a regular basis - as long as the Internet cooperates.

Here's a link to my Live From Journey thread : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=48887390 . I'm looking forward to sharing my insights, with our wonderful Community. Stay Tuned !

Thanks Andy...this is good to hear! I'll be following your cruise posts with great enthusiasm and interest. Have a great time!

...if you continue slicing there will be nothing left. OP has a point that should be taken seriously. Believe it or not, the product was significantly different only a few years ago. Changes have to come but we have a unique opportunity to give Bonnie our feedback, and sometimes Azamara will listen to what we say. IMHO Azamara is still a good value and basically a sound business. The ships are being refurbished and the product should be strong in the future. I am sure management takes notice of recent reviews and knows where the possible negative effects of cost cutting hurts the product itself. FWIW I am impressed by Bonnie's interaction with CC members and I know she will take the OP's comments with great respect and pass it on to the right people. Nobody can fill the shoes of Bill Leiber (RIP), but Bonnie sure does a great job trying.:)

I did not interpret using the term "We CCritic members" to include me but just as a generality.

I have not been on Seabourn or Crystal but still would take issue with the term downgrading.

It is your staff that is your absolute USP.

I agree with this and is the reason I take issue with the term downgrading. Possibly you could rephrase.

I guess I never knew the harpist, but the harpist that played at Ephesus was most magnificent.

I don't recall any kind of water package. I had all the bottled water I could drink and then some.

I had absolutely no trouble with the RCI shares. Boy I wish I had bought triple the number I bought. That stock was about $10/sh when I bought it and I have used the comp every cruise without difficulty.

When we checked in the Maitre'd was sitting at a table for us to make reservations on a first come first serve basis so we made some.

I was not on the same ship you were on.

I guess I didn't get the no grapes memo. Don't know what that means. Maybe you mean "sour grapes". I certainly did not get any downgrading of liquor in my suite. In fact the butler said he would get me some more, but we couldn't drink what was there.

Not sure about cost savings being done. I guess runaway cost need to be controlled, but I certainly have had excellent service on all the Celebrity cruises and that Penthouse on the Millennium is fantastic, just too big.

I probably won't be cruising this year, but if the wife said go I would be on that 16 day out of New Orleans in October if cabin 7005 would be available

Again, I really didn't take any of your comments personally or as a personal attack on Azamara, but a sincere effort to maybe help Azamara improve. I just don't know in my book where they could improve. OH Yes, get that beautiful harp lady out of Ephesus and put her on the ship.

Proctor, I read your comments with interest. As someone who has cruised on Azamara since 2008 agree that there have been many changes including some cutbacks in common with most other cruise lines.

From your post think it is possible that you are looking for a different cruise experience than me and possibly Azamara may no longer suit you.

This does not mean that I have not had concerns but have found that unlike other lines Azamara listens which is why we are fortunate to have Bonnie to intercede for us. For a long time I have felt that the MDR menus needed refreshing. Many posters agreed. Host Andy on another thread reports that the beautiful, refurbished Journey sails today with 14 new menus being offered. Thank you for listening Azamara.

Yes, I think it is possible that the complimentary wines are not quite as good as they were at introduction. But I still have my favourites and invariably have been able to have them whenever I have asked. On the odd occasion this hasn't been possible I have something else.

I generally travel in Verandah staterooms but have not had problems in securing reservations in the speciality restaurants. In November we called Aqualina on the spur of the moment and were given a table for 45 minutes later. On every occasion the food in Aqualina and Prime C was gorgeous and the service exemplary.

Think I can honestly say that any reasonable request I have made on an Az cruise has been fulfilled with a smile and if I have had a minor niggle on board it has been similarly sorted in very short order.

For me, Azamara continues to serve my travel needs very well and I look forward to many more happy sailings.

I hope when you are next on board all of your concerns will have been addressed

Edited by Spursgirl

Proctor, I read your comments with interest. As someone who has cruised on Azamara since 2008 agree that there have been many changes including some cutbacks in common with most other cruise lines.

From your post think it is possible that you are looking for a different cruise experience than me and possibly Azamara may no longer suit you.

This does not mean that I have not had concerns but have found that unlike other lines Azamara listens which is why we are fortunate to have Bonnie to intercede for us. For a long time I have felt that the MDR menus needed refreshing. Many posters agreed. Host Andy on another thread reports that the beautiful, refurbished Journey sails today with 14 new menus being offered. Thank you for listening Azamara.

Yes, I think it is possible that the complimentary wines are not quite as good as they were at introduction. But I still have my favourites and invariably have been able to have them whenever I have asked. On the odd occasion this hasn't been possible I have something else.

I generally travel in Verandah staterooms but have not had problems in securing reservations in the speciality restaurants. In November we called Aqualina on the spur of the moment and were given a table for 45 minutes later. On every occasion the food in Aqualina and Prime C was gorgeous and the service exemplary.

Think I can honestly say that any reasonable request I have made on an Az cruise has been fulfilled with a smile and if I have had a minor niggle on board it has been similarly sorted in very short order.

For me, Azamara continues to serve my travel needs very well and I look forward to many more happy sailings.

I hope when you are next on board all of your concerns will have been addressed

I totally agree with you Spursgirl

We were on your cruise in November & although the MDR & included wines were below par we had a lovely time & are booked again for April.

I totally agree with you Spursgirl

We were on your cruise in November & although the MDR & included wines were below par we had a lovely time & are booked again for April.

Hello Eric,

Yes we had a wonderful cruise didn't we and it was lovely to spend some time with you and your DW.

I believe you may be doing the Journey Transatlantic in April. If so, you will be sailing with my lovely friend, Phil (Excited of Harpenden). Would love to be joining you but imminent knee surgery won't allow that. However Lottie and I hope to be back on Azamara asap.

Hello Eric,

Yes we had a wonderful cruise didn't we and it was lovely to spend some time with you and your DW.

I believe you may be doing the Journey Transatlantic in April. If so, you will be sailing with my lovely friend, Phil (Excited of Harpenden). Would love to be joining you but imminent knee surgery won't allow that. However Lottie and I hope to be back on Azamara asap.

You are correct we are on the transatlantic. Looking forward to meeting Phil.

We are pleased that you decided to have your surgery & hope that all goes well

Give our regards to Lottie,

Best wishes for a speedy recovery,

Eric & Christine

You are correct we are on the transatlantic. Looking forward to meeting Phil.

We are pleased that you decided to have your surgery & hope that all goes well

Give our regards to Lottie,

Best wishes for a speedy recovery,

Eric & Christine

Look forward to meeting you on the ship!

Thanks for the nice words Hazel.:)

Phil