Your Best Cruise Ever

snowdayz

A transatlantic on the Oasis after dry dock, they gave everyone a 20& coupon. No one cruise is the best all have been GREAT, favorites, Navigator, from LA to RIO, Serenade Quebec to Ft Lauderdale, Legend, Singapore to Dubai, Brilliance Barcelona to Barcelona with Egypt and Malta. Wife like the Baltic on the Jewel. Most of these reflect the itineraries more than the ship.

My BEST cruise ever was actually not on RCI... it was a 24-day (two 12-days) cruise on HAL's Nieuw Amsterdam for my parents' 50th anniversary. Traveled with them, my brother, DH, and DD. It was an Eastern and Western Mediterranean itinerary, starting in Venice, and ending in Barcelona. Istanbul (overnight), Athens, Santorini, Ephesus, Dubrovnik, Rome, Florence/Pisa, Olympia, Pompeii, Monte Carlo (not even the complete list, but those were some highlights), and got to cruise out of Venice twice. The ship was nice (not RCI though) and food and entertainment were good. It was such a port-intensive trip that I think all of the bells and whistles on RCI would have been lost on me that trip.

That being said, all of my other favorites have been on RCI:

Song of Norway as a 9-year-old (got me hooked)

Explorer in '02- DH's 1st cruise- so glad I took him on RCI as that got him hooked

Mariner in '04- DD's 1st cruise- wait staff, room attendant, pretty much staff anywhere totally doted on her

Definitely have not had a bad cruise yet. Some have been better than others, but we have been super pleased with RCI and continue to cruise with them.

Currently, my last cruise was the best--due to sentiment.

Honeymoon cruise, DH's first cruise (and first time being out of the country), first vacation we've taken where money wasn't an object for once, and meeting some great people on CC before boarding made the entire experience for us. We had someone to hang out with prior to boarding, dine with, catch the shows, and play trivia with.

Definitely made this one feel a lot less "lonely" than my prior cruise.

Hard for me to pick! I've loved them all and they've all been best in different ways.

Navigator: before DD came along ;)

Explorer: Bermuda was so lovely, and we had a great time bringing DD along on her first cruise, which made it special

Oasis: loved all the different amenities on the ship, and I finally got to do the All-Access Tour (I begged and they didn't offer it on Navigator; I begged but they cancelled it on Explorer after I had it booked)

Enchantment: wedding anniversary celebration surprise for my wife; just the two of us (my parents had DD)

Grandeur: the highlight was seeing DD in the Butterfly Garden with butterflies landing on her face, tickling her nose and seeing her smile and laugh

Looking forward to more "best" cruises in the future :D

My first cruise in 2007 - 14 night Italian Mediterranean from Southampton on Navigator with my elderly parents (from the UK) and one of my adult sons. I was concerned because I had motion sickness as a child and teenager but even the rough seas in the Bay of Biscay didn't bother me that much. I just had a slight headache. Wonderful memories, especially as that was my parents' last vacation and they had such a great time.

it all depend on ship and itinerary for me. The ship itself will be Anthem then Allure then Explorer. I didn't mind the NCL jewel and Gem but it seem too lame for me. After i got off the NCL i don't like what they are doing so i am sticking to RCCL. Anthem ROCK!!!

It was our honeymoon cruise on Vision from Fort Lauderdale in 2013. Not only memorable for the great ports, lovely ship and fantastic weather, but also because of the people we met. Schooner bar piano player Oliver drew in a lively crowd and the bar staff were top notch!

Close 2nd: Legend the year after. It was our first diamond cruise and we were upgraded from an outside to a balcony. WOW!

Radiance of the Seas in February 2011. 5 nights to Cozumel and Costa Maya. Everything about that cruise was amazing. The service was outstanding, the food was great and the Chops experience was likely the best dining experience Ive ever had. So much better than my past two Chops experiences. Radiance ships are beautiful and the perfect size to me. The only bad thing about that cruise was it was too short

For me, my favorite will always be my first one - because it exposed me to cruising. It was a 7 day on the Pride of Aloha (NCLA), sailing around Hawaii. We had an inside cabin, but we were SOOOO in love with every experience we had - I just couldn't get enough of it.

Certainly, I've taken cruises since with nicer ships, better cabins, etc etc - and if any of those had been my first cruise - it would be my favorite :)

Legend 2008 Greece and med. first cruise 12 nt with family best ports ever- also this was my first cruise the one that has had me planning to take another one for 8 years and it's finally happening this year when we will be going to Australia and New Zealand....so excited[emoji3]

For us, it is not so much what ship or even the itinerary. It has more to do with who we are cruising with or what led to the cruise. For instance, our cruise on Oasis, we had most of the family with us. Great time. Our Radiance cruise to Alaska was awesome. Of course , great ship, great views but it was also a gift from DS and DIL. All of our cruises have been special to us in some way,

Our favorite will always be our Mediterranean cruise from Spain to Turkey on Brilliance for many reasons. It was our favorite ship, favorite itinerary, and was also very infamous. For those of you who remember back 10+ years ago, we were on the ship with George Smith, a honeymooner who mysteriously went overboard just outside Turkey. It was featured on a bunch of news shows like 20/20 for many years.

My favorite cruise was my 12 night Med cruise on the Star Princess with my Mom because the ports were so amazing.

Other favorites simply because of the people I was with would have to be the Serenade repo last April. Best dinner table ever :D also the final sailing of the Monarch is up there as well; another great dinner table.

The "worst" cruises (and even those still beat the heck out of a day at work) were the two on Carnival, and the Majesty out of Miami (never again).