Anthem Feb 13 Sailing would you cancel?

TNCruzer56

After reading some of your other post regarding this... YOU must be the most negative person noted here...

Do you actually feel good about humiliating yourself...

Just say good bye....with all of your expertise:rolleyes: by the way is the 56 your IQ ????

and his bunch of $$ hungry weather bug rejects. Would you take your beloved family aboard...I wouldn`t
Edited by rjrice1

and his bunch of $$ hungry weather bug rejects. Would you take your beloved family aboard...I wouldn`t

You are entitled to your opinion. To answer your question, I am packed and ready to go on Anthem this Saturday. We have been on Anthem twice so far and have enjoyed each and every sailing.

We have no reason to cancel our other Anthem sailings either.

I don't even know why I am bothering to respond to this no-life troll...

But...

I would absolutely sail on the Anthem with this same captain. This one mishap does not make the captain terrible. Mistakes do happen, and that is exactly what this situation is. Also, the Miami office and the captain make these types of decisions in conjunction, by the way. It's not like he went rogue.

:rolleyes:

Alright, time for me to stop responding to these nonsense Anthem threads.

I am not a Royal Caribbean chearleader, however after reading all these posts I would sail tomorrow with Captain Claus Anderson. I feel he saved the lives of over 6,000 people. I would be very surprised if the Captain alone made the decision to sail from Bayonne . Only time will tell. Bottom line is no major injuries.

you and your family would be a few less people I would have to wait in line behind to do any one of the awesome activities on board! i'd go WITHOUT HESITATION!

I totally agree. Capt. Claus did an excellent job on the Feb. 6 cruise and I thank him for keeping us safe!

I would go on the Anthem tomorrow if they would allow it. We were on the cruise over Thanksgiving and loved the ship.

It is currently 2 degrees F in Buffalo and over the weekend, the wind chill is expected to be -20 F. Getting away from here, even if it took a couple days to get to the warmer climes would be much better.

Bottom line, the ship made it.

In a related story, the Titanic II is going to be built and will start sailing in a two years.

-Jim

I would sail her, just do not like going to NJ, prefer Texas, NYC or Florida

No offense, George, and sorry to go off topic... But what's the difference between sailing from NYC vs. sailing from NJ. Unless you're trudging all your luggage through midtown, you're taking a taxi to the port...

You asked a troll-like question and nineteen people answered it, some of whom were aboard.

What IS your problem?

guys, no amount of information, including a declaration from up on high, will get a troll to yield. dont try to reason with him (that's why im trying to reason with y'all)

You know we dont have to have all the answers to everything. some times we can just not know.

let be happy everyone is safe.