On the Anthem of the Seas right now. Any questions?

lazeyey

Is the Royal IQ communication app $7.95/device or $14.95/ device? I've seen it reported both ways.

Perhaps it's less if you also purchase an Internet package, and more without Internet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is $7.95 per device and you don't need to purchase the Internet package.

The communication package used to be $14.95 per device on Quantum and on Anthem. Each person you want to communicate with on board needs to make the purchase.

We've haven't seen any wine bottles packages like those 3,5,7, etc. that use to be offered on RCI. The alcohol included drink packages include wine by the glass but I suspect you knew that already.

They sell them through the wine bar now, at least on the Navigator and Independence.

Patti, I've been away, so may have missed it, but has Captain Klaus been master of Anthem since the big storm?

Capt. Claus did the cruise after the storm but not this one nor the previous 3 night CTN and the shorten to 10 night which was suppose to be a 12 nighter before that one.

Edited by robtulipe

Capt. Claus did the cruise after the storm but not this one nor the previous 3 night CTN and the shorten to 10 night which was suppose to be a 12 nighter before that one.

Thanks Bob.

It is $7.95 per device and you don't need to purchase the Internet package.

The communication package used to be $14.95 per device on Quantum and on Anthem. Each person you want to communicate with on board needs to make the purchase.

So Anthem and Quantum are now both $7.95 per device too, they've done away with $14.95?

Perfect, thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was suspose to be on the CTN I heard per the current captain thread

Edited by cruiserdudebobby8

Do they have the "hitchhiking" piano player onboard? I've read about it when the Anthem was in the UK but I haven't read a review that mentions it since it came to NJ.

He was on for the TA but I believe I've read since then that he's not there any longer. I hope someone will correct me if I'm wrong. (We only managed to stumble upon him once, and just when he was finishing up! :( )

Do they have the "hitchhiking" piano player onboard? I've read about it when the Anthem was in the UK but I haven't read a review that mentions it since it came to NJ.

He was on for the TA but I believe I've read since then that he's not there any longer. I hope someone will correct me if I'm wrong. (We only managed to stumble upon him once, and just when he was finishing up! :( )

No. There were problems on this side of the pond.

The piano player himself has been on board (although he isn't right now), but he doesn't "hitchhike". ;)