Alaska from Seattle 2017?

You may want to check Vancouver. Since Alaska is USA territory, you need something international. Like Canada

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the info but...Sorry but your post makes little to no sense. No need for something (departure) international. Cruises leave Seattle for Alaska all summer long.

Edited by looking4info

Thanks for the info but...Sorry but your post makes little to no sense. No need for something international. Cruises leave Seattle for Alaska all summer long.

I have been on the Alaska cruise out of Seattle but we had a port of call in Canada. Radiance of the Seas is leaving out of Vancouver - that way Canada does not need to be a port of call.

I understand the whole foreign port thing. Just want to know if anyone has any thoughts/ideas as to what ship, if any, is sailing from Seattle in 2017.

I hope it's Explorer, because we're on a cruise from Sydney to Seattle on Explorer in 2017.

RCI hasn't announced the Alaska schedule yet. Explorer of the Seas is doing a repo cruise to Seattle from Australia in 2017. Radiance will be sailing from Vancouver in the summer of 2017.

This is what has been released for 2017 for Radiance http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal...Flyer_2017.pdf and for Explorer http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal...Flyer_2017.pdf

Edited by cruisenfever

Thanks for posting the Explorer one! I would love to go on the Explorer to Alaska but I found a great deal on Millennium last month for May 2017 and I just don't expect Royal's prices to be that good...but you never know.

Not to mention the Millennium does the north/south bound so the Radiance would be more comparative.

Edited by cot427

I hope you let everyone know how this cruise is. I am waiting for the 2018 Sydney to Seattle to come out.

Well, I've got a while to go, but there's one a lot sooner, in April 2016. I hope we see a review or two on that one.:)

Patti - Once again you've got the answers. We're planning our 2017 Alaska cruise and I've been waiting for RCI to release their schedule. It's not out yet but the dates you posted are what I was expecting. I just wasn't sure which weeks were going to northbound and which ones were going to be southbound. Just out of curiosity, where did you get that schedule from?

• 11 months later...
Any thought on which ship may be sailing from Seattle for the 2017 season? I have checked two different port websites and the Seattle port site and there are no RCI ships showing as departing from there. Am I missing it? Any thoughts? Thanks

We're looking at doing Explorer of the Seas for Aug 2017 from Seattle

• 3 weeks later...
I understand the whole foreign port thing. Just want to know if anyone has any thoughts/ideas as to what ship, if any, is sailing from Seattle in 2017.

It is Explorer of the Seas, we are sailing June 9-16 2017. We are very excited for this trip!!!!