How to upload a photo for Anthem boarding?

bobbie0253

I tried the search function here and on the RCCL site. I am not seeing how you upload a photo for our boarding passes...can anyone help?

Thanks,

Bobbie

You have to do it through your online check-in. It's one of the steps. It's very easy once you start the process.

Edited by BND

You have to do it through your online check-in. It's one of the steps. It's very easy once you start the process.

Agreed.

It's not showing as a step anywhere. I only see a red X on the page I printed for our set sail passes.

Hmm... wonder if you somehow missed the step. Can you go back now and do the on-line check-in? (I can't recall whether there was any sort of edit function....)

At any rate, don't worry if you can't upload your photo. The check-in agents at the pier will have iPads and will take your picture right there. (They have to do that anyway for some people whose own uploaded photos were not acceptable.) Shouldn't be much delay from that.

I just checked in yesterday, the upload was on the first profile page where you fill in your name

At the top showed a blank picture square and it had buttons next to it to either take a picture with a web cam or to upload from computer.

Upload to computer brought me right to my picture folder