Do Diamond Plus Have Access to Liberty's Suite Lounge???

julesbeara

Does anybody on a recent sailing know if they indeed have changed the policy of allowing D+ in the lounge?

Supposedly March 6 was the last cruise for D+ in the Suite Lounge. However, last I heard was that might be delayed until the May first Suite benefits kick in. I will find out myself next week [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

Supposedly March 6 was the last cruise for D+ in the Suite Lounge. However, last I heard was that might be delayed until the May first Suite benefits kick in. I will find out myself next week [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

Carolyn,

Will you please also find out about the 11am-11pm soda/beer/wine availability that was brought up some posts back? Thanks

Lynn

Carolyn,

Will you please also find out about the 11am-11pm soda/beer/wine availability that was brought up some posts back? Thanks

Lynn

I will find out. IF that happens, I'm pretty sure it won't happen until May. I'm not holding my breath on that one;)

Thank you for the information, I appreciate it.

You're very welcome. But who knows, it can all change when the new Suite perks come out. That's why I'm following this thread and others on the subject before booking my next RCI Suite - I want to know what I'll be getting and what I won't be getting.:)

You're very welcome. But who knows, it can all change when the new Suite perks come out. That's why I'm following this thread and others on the subject before booking my next RCI Suite - I want to know what I'll be getting and what I won't be getting.:)

I agree. we are on Liberty last week in April in GS, if things go well will book another suite or 2 while on board.

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone sailed recently in a Junior Suite that had access to the Suite Lounge?

Junior suites do not have access to CL/SL on any ship. Last week on Liberty D+, Pinnacles and those is a Grand Suite ( and above) were welcome in the Suite Lounge.

Edited by ARCruisinNana

Carolyn, how crowded was the SL?

I really think the D+ days are numbered for the SL - or else why would they change the name? It will probably just be a week to week thing.

The first night we made the mistake of going to the SL early (maybe 5?). It was a zoo with many kids RUNNING around. There were a few seats not occupied, but we were told they were taken. We really wanted to sit outside, but was way to windy. We sat out in the VC because I had the grandchildren and couldn't go in to the CL. Later my daughter went into the SL to get some chocolate covered strawberries and said the SL was empty. We went to the SL several other times, but usually around 6 and there were very few people. We usually travel during spring break week and Thanksgiving week and the SL/CL is usually pretty empty those weeks. There were only 140 D and above.

I agree on the D+ access. I think they are just waiting on some kind of fleetwide announcement.

Edited by ARCruisinNana

Junior suites do not have access to CL/SL on any ship. Last week on Liberty D+, Pinnacles and those is a Grand Suite ( and above) were welcome in the Suite Lounge.

Thanks for the update. We have B2B this month and always appreciate having more options (even if the SL chairs get poor reviews).

Thanks for the update. We have B2B this month and always appreciate having more options (even if the SL chairs get poor reviews).

I said something about the chairs to the HD at the Meal with an Officer Breakfast. He chuckled and said chairs can be changed ( or something like that). I love the new SL and great view.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So... as of today D+ still have access to the Suite Lounge and uncomfortable chairs, correct?

Hmmmmm........Brittany in Michael Bayleys office told me the change ( no D+ in suite lounge) was happening immediately, and that was in mid February. I believe her words were " they are making the change as we speak " Obviously that is not the case.

Down in the deepest and darkest place on deck one or the tween deck is the signage that will change the concierge lounge to the suite lounge overnight.

It was put out on one ship last year and removed after a few days but I cannot remember which ship.

Hmmmmm........Brittany in Michael Bayleys office told me the change ( no D+ in suite lounge) was happening immediately, and that was in mid February. I believe her words were " they are making the change as we speak " Obviously that is not the case.

Today is the day!