Cruise Critic App not working

cruisequeen4ever

Is anyone else unable to use the Cruise Critic Forums App today? Mine keeps coming up blank and prompting me to send an error message, which I've done. I've logged out and back in and uninstalled an re-installed the App to no avail. I'm practically twitching without my Cruise Critic fix! :eek:

I know, I know, I can just go on here online, but I much prefer the App.

Is anyone else unable to use the Cruise Critic Forums App today? Mine keeps coming up blank and prompting me to send an error message, which I've done. I've logged out and back in and uninstalled an re-installed the App to no avail. I'm practically twitching without my Cruise Critic fix! :eek:

They disabled the app this morning after it started showing some inappropriate pictures. They have given no ETA on when it might be back up.

They disabled the app this morning after it started showing some inappropriate pictures. They have given no ETA on when it might be back up.

Thanks for the info about why we're having problems with the app...maybe it's a cyberattack by someone with an axe to grind. :eek:

If you saw the photos posted you would understand. :eek:

A disgruntled new CC member. :(

WOW...it was that bad! :eek:

Maybe it's the person who last week used extremely inappropriate language & attacked everyone including Cruise Critic. I've been around salty language my entire life & that person would be the #1 suspect on my list...they were a terror on a mission to disrupt the CC site.

WOW...it was that bad! :eek:

Maybe it's the person who last week used extremely inappropriate language & attacked everyone including Cruise Critic. I've been around salty language my entire life & that person would be the #1 suspect on my list...they were a terror on a mission to disrupt the CC site.

There seems to be one ( really bad one) every year or so. :rolleyes:

That seems to be the end result in the few that I have seen over the years is post some nasty photos.

I'm having the same problem...did exactly what you have done...nothing works. :(

The App was so convenient.

Hopefully they fix the problem quickly!

Pat

Edited by 2Canucks

There seems to be one ( really bad one) every year or so. :rolleyes:

That seems to be the end result in the few that I have seen over the years is post some nasty photos.

Guess I've been lucky even though I spend entirely too much time on CC. ;)

Government & major corporations get hacked and CC is a much easier target...there a some really nasty people in the world. :(

Edited by Astro Flyer

If its all tapatalk forums then tapatalk has been hacked. The images I saw last month showed on PC so that was just a CC issue.

I have not been able to access the cruise critic boards via tapatalk either. Tho other forums I access through tapatalk work fine for me.

App back up as of 8am et

I read the above post...went to check my App on my Ipad...Whoa!!

Not fixed yet!! I too know what the problem is...got a real Shock!

Please Cruisecritic ...fix this!!!

I miss my Cruisecritic App!

Pat

Edited by 2Canucks

The pics are back on them Royal Caribbean forum under name of lazeyey.

I'd let Cruise Critic know but I see nowhere to email them or report abuse.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by tiessa

The pics are back on them Royal Caribbean forum under name of lazeyey.

I'd let Cruise Critic know but I see nowhere to email them or report abuse.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

At the bottom of each page it says Need Help? Contact Us and if you click on the link at the bottom of each page it takes you to CC info including technical assistance.

help@cruisecritic.com