Recent photos of empress of the seas in dry dock

Only one more week until the 28th. Hopefully in a couple of days we will know for sure if she is ready. I still haven't booked my parking or did online check-in. I am waiting until I know for sure. Fingers crossed!!

Are you sailing on May 28th too? We just took the plunge and did our mail hold. We've already completed our online check-in. We're just holding on booking our beverage or specialty dining until we board the ship. Hoping for the best although things look promising that we'll sail.

Can the May 28th people book anything via the website that may indicate things are progressing? Show reservations or something?

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4

There are no shows that need reservations, but a constant barrage of emails encouraging us to book beverage packages, specialty dinners, excursions, etc. I was reluctant to allow myself to look forward to the cruise, but over the last week I have gotten the luggage out and started gathering things to pack. I just cannot believe there would be yet another cancellation just a week before the cruise.

Another small, positive "we're going to actually sail" indicator; My Cruise Photos.com has finally opened up its photo-package bundles for the upcoming Empress sailings. While Empress had been listed in their offerings, none of its pre-board plans had been available for purchase - until just now.

On our early June sailing, for instance, we can take home all our prints for a flat $169. (A digital copy plan wasn't being offered). Still, that's a pretty good savings over ala carte pricing if you plan to get 10 or more prints.

I got excited for a minute when I received another email from RCI this morning, "Best news you'll hear all day." I was hoping it was confirmation of the Empress sailing on the 28th, but it turned out to be an announcement of the extension of their latest "sale".

Her arrival scheduled time on the manifest into port is a good sign! But why is she the only ship that doesn't have an "M " for a tug? Does anyone know what that means? Maybe RCCL didn't pay for it yet? I'll be watching this website on Wednesday. Thanks for the info.

http://bbpilots.com/

And where is it going on Thursday?