Lunch on Embarkation Day on Allure

We had a fabulous lunch at Giovanni's, which set the 12 night TA cruise on a perfect course. We met a wonderful Spanish couple who were sitting beside us, but being Australian, where Spanish is not a language we normally hear or use, we both used the translator apps on our phones and had a lot of fun. They became friends on the cruise and we would regularly meet up!

Honestly, I think it only gets more than more popular. Pretty sure it is mobbed shortly after the door opens.

Thanks. So probably Solarium Bistro is best complimentary option and Giovanni's for pay place.

Honestly, I think it only gets more than more popular. Pretty sure it is mobbed shortly after the door opens.

I was thinking the same thing because I've read this on so many website. The roast beef seems to be very famous. I'm guessing it's a HOT spot now.

We have been going to Sabor on day 1 for lunch on Allure or Oasis. It is usually just us and maybe one other table for quite awhile and we LOVE the boardwalk atmosphere! Really fun to watch people walk through there that have not been on an Oasis class ship and to see the looks on their faces. Also get to look back at the water off the aft if your table is in the front of the restaurant. Very relaxing and enjoyable first day lunch without all of the crowds!

Also not as heavy as Giovanni's so I don't feel like I need a nap afterwards! Love Giovanni's, just always eat so much when I go there! 😎

my wife and I love park café on embarkation day. the roast beef sandwiches are out of this world.

I've read several posts which claimed the Park Café is the best embarkation-day, complimentary alternative to the Windjammer, I think that's where my wife & I will head to when we get aboard.

Although I love roast beef, what else do they serve there?

How much is the lunch at Giovanni's on embarkation day? Savor also sounds like a great idea, but we love Park Cafe, too! Decisions, decisions!

Used to be $15, might be $20 now.

Anyone know of any other complimentary lunch place for embarkation day, besides windjammers and Park Cafe?? Everyone suggest Park Cafe, so I am sure it is pretty packed when it opens. Like maybe one of the main dining rooms like they do on disney??

Anyone know of any other complimentary lunch place for embarkation day, besides windjammers and Park Cafe?? Everyone suggest Park Cafe, so I am sure it is pretty packed when it opens. Like maybe one of the main dining rooms like they do on disney??

On Allure there are several complimentary lunch places on embarkation day: Solarium Cafe, Wipeout Cafe, Boardwalk Doghouse, Vitality Cafe, Cafe Promenade, Sorrento's. I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

Main Dining Room is not open for lunch (except for special events) on embarkation day.

On Allure there are several complimentary lunch places on embarkation day: Solarium Cafe, Wipeout Cafe, Boardwalk Doghouse, Vitality Cafe, Cafe Promenade, Sorrento's. I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

Main Dining Room is not open for lunch (except for special events) on embarkation day.

Which of these gives you good people watching? Park Cafe sounds great but it also sounds like popular choice (= can get busy) Thank you.