On the Gem now, if there are any questions

Kingmaker_inc

So, a few quick points arising from things I've read here before I boarded:

Both DH & I are Platinum Latitudes Members. We received two Dinners for 2 and two coupons for Free Laundry automatically. No issue with both of us getting our perk.

We had a great turn out of Members at the CC M&G - thanks to the organizers!! There was also a large turn-out of senior Officers, including the Captain.

Any questions... ask and I will try to answer or find answers...

Are there set times for the shows each night? Want to start thinking about specialty dining reservations. Thx

Except for the first night, when there is just one welcome show, the shows in the theatre are at 7 and 9 pm (same show or performer repeated) and typically run 45-50 minutes.

I had read that Brie was no longer available at the Moderno and Cagney's buffet area. This is not correct. Plenty of Brie at both. I'll check at the Garden Cafe tomorrow.

Both DH & I are Platinum Latitudes Members. We received two Dinners for 2 and two coupons for Free Laundry automatically. No issue with both of us getting our perk.

We had a great turn out of Members at the CC M&G - thanks to the organizers!! There was also a large turn-out of senior Officers, including the Captain.

Do your Platinum Dinner Coupons say you can only use them at LeBistro or LaCucina like I have read on here? Have a great cruise! :)

Edited by peg013

Good to know. We just turned Platinum, and I was wondering if we would each get a dinner coupon. Good news! Can the coupon be used for a restaurant other than Le Bistro? Edited - just saw the response to the same question I asked. Thanks.

Edited by Sissaaaaaa

Can you also let me know if they have activities throughout the day for children that are not part of the kids club? Thank you.

We're only on the second sea day, but so far I am aware of the Family Cupcake Decorating party; there are kids movies in both the Atrium and Spinnaker in the afternoons; and a couple of "take overs" that are part of the Splash Academy thing.

The Entourage group has daily brunches and lots of other meetings that aren't in the Entourage area, but are arranged by the Entourage staff.

Good to know. We just turned Platinum, and I was wondering if we would each get a dinner coupon. Good news! Can the coupon be used for a restaurant other than Le Bistro?

Le Bistro or La Cucina, and you get a bottle of wine with dinner.

We're only on the second sea day, but so far I am aware of the Family Cupcake Decorating party; there are kids movies in both the Atrium and Spinnaker in the afternoons; and a couple of "take overs" that are part of the Splash Academy thing.

The Entourage group has daily brunches and lots of other meetings that aren't in the Entourage area, but are arranged by the Entourage staff.

Thanks!!

Hi. We are platinum cruisers with Carnival, looking to jump lines so to speak....Could you post pictures of the ship (inside & out), dailies, menu's, and where you are cruising to as well as Excursions you plan on doing?? Thank you so much for any and all info you can provide :).