New suite perks

ambkch22

If you don't have a tender port there is no need for FttF with a Suite. You get priority embarkation/debarkation. The only real perk you get with FttF besides embarkation is priority tender. I wouldn't buy it.

And your cabin is ready as soon as you get on the ship with FTTF. We always book FTTF- even though we book suites.

I accidentally screwed my PVP out of a booking when I booked online, thinking it would automatically go to her. It didn't.

Anyway, does anyone know how to book FTTF through the website?

Under the Manage My Cruise after signing in you will go to book shore excursions. At the top of that page you will see your home port and click on that. If it is available you will be able to purchase. Very limited.

Meh.... neither of us even drink coffee (blasphemy to some I know) so this is not nearly as exciting so far as I was hoping. To think they might do something awesome....what was I thinking....

Wait till May 1st to see fully. Keeping fingers crossed its something 1/2 way decent lol

We are coffee drinkers, so a coffee maker will be nice.....we usually just order 2 pots of coffee to be delivered in the morning....it's a $5 tip every morning, so this will be a convenience....HOWEVER, coffee makers in cabins are long overdue....they are standard issue on NCL (just sayin)

We are coffee drinkers, so a coffee maker will be nice.....we usually just order 2 pots of coffee to be delivered in the morning....it's a $5 tip every morning, so this will be a convenience....HOWEVER, coffee makers in cabins are long overdue....they are standard issue on NCL (just sayin)

Yeah, they do have coffee makers on NCL but honestly they are kind of crappy. I love my coffee but gave up on the coffee maker on my last cruise & just went up to the buffet to get a few cups.

I am hoping it is something like FTTF plus maybe a couple of other perks thrown in.

We just order a carafe of coffee to be delivered for sunrise on our balcony (with some muffins and pastries). Then take the empty carafe when done, up to lido and refill for more fresh hot coffee. It works well for us so don't need the coffee maker.

Yeah, they do have coffee makers on NCL but honestly they are kind of crappy. I love my coffee but gave up on the coffee maker on my last cruise & just went up to the buffet to get a few cups.

I am hoping it is something like FTTF plus maybe a couple of other perks thrown in.

The coffeemakers in the suites are espresso machines. You can even make cappuccino. They originally had Lavazza but last cruise they changed them to Nespresso. Not your everyday "coffeemaker". :D

They give you pods and they give you all kinds of teas as well.

Edited by boopsahoy

We just booked a Grand Suite with extended balcony on the Sensation and would love to know what the new perks are. Personally I would like the Guest Services special line perk. Those lines can be sooooo long!

I really don't care about coffee pots. I rather order room service and have a few danish/croissants along with my coffee while I sit on the balcony.

Just got this email , i think these are the new perks

Dear Carnival Guest,

We'd like to take this opportunity to provide you some important information regarding a change to our gratuity guidelines.

Our gratuity guidelines will be increasing from $12.00 to $12.95 per person per day for guests sailing in standard staterooms and $13.95 per person per day for guests booked in suites with cruises departing September 1, 2016 and onward. In tandem with this change, in addition to priority embarkation and debarkation in all ports and confirmed main dining room preference, suite guests will now receive priority tender service, complimentary in-suite bottled water and one complimentary bag of laundry per voyage, as well as an enhanced turndown service. Guests who have pre-paid their gratuities as of May 9 will not be affected by the increase.

While gratuities are automatically added to your onboard Sail & Sign account as a convenience, tipping is always at your discretion. Please feel free to adjust, up or down, as you deem appropriate, by visiting Guest Services after the gratuities have been posted to your account.

Our shipboard team members work hard to provide exceptional service so we hope you will agree that this slight increase is well deserved.

We thank you for your understanding and we look forward to welcoming you aboard for a fun and memorable cruise!