New suite perks

ambkch22

Will the new perks apply to all ship suites?

We'll all find out the answer to this and other questions when the information is released, presumably next week. I don't think anyone here has an inside line.

Tom

Edited by Tom-n-Cheryl

No way of knowing for sure until next week but if they're perks as opposed to remodels I would assume so.

The question may have had to do with (I could be wrong) whether or not the yet to be announced perks apply to all levels/categories of suites.

Tom

I'm intentionally setting my expectations bar low for that very reason!

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk

I get a little nervous when I see some (not you) getting all excited. While we both sail in Carnival suites, you are the suite expert around here!!!! We will have to wait and see what it all turns out to be. Setting the expectation bar low is a pretty good plan for most things in life as well.

I'm intentionally setting my expectations bar low for that very reason!

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk

That's how I'm looking at it lol. Not expecting things to be like NCL suite perks but anythings going to be better than what's offered now

Heck I'll be happy with being able to go directly to the suite like FTTF LOL

Anything else will be gravy 😃 Lol

Great, now if they can fix the loyalty levels so those of us who spend 5k on cabins each cruise can get something other than blue or red status... That would be nice.

I completely agree....we almost always book suites and it would be nice to move up the points chain as well...

When we book a suite on Norwegian, atleast 9 months in advance, we get 4x the points...we are platnium on ncl...

I completely agree....we almost always book suites and it would be nice to move up the points chain as well...

When we book a suite on Norwegian, atleast 9 months in advance, we get 4x the points...we are platnium on ncl...

For me I hope not as we cruised ourselves up the chain to platinum. So extra sea days wouldn't bring us any value.

With that said I'm not sure what generic perk would work for the masses other than obc.

I guess we will find out soon enough as the first sailing on the Vista is just a few days away

Without having to wade through all of John's posts, is there something there (a specific post, video or list) which delineates the "new suite perks"?

THANKS,

Tom

There is a video clip from a suite on the vista where he hints around about the announcement coming soon.....

I just booked another suite for June 2017...because...#1. I would have done it anyway....#2. With new 'suite amenities', I am fearful of the prices rising (and if they fall, there is always 'early saver' credit!)

So far, he has mentioned:

Queen pillows

Mattress toppers

"Something" that will go on top of the dresser

A chaise lounge on the sofa

A 50" tv that can spin and be viewed from either the sitting area or the bed

A dressing room with a chair to sit at while getting ready

Two sinks (may not be on all ships)

A bidet

I have never been in a suite before, so some of these may already have been available. I am just posting the highlights that he pointed out in the video.

There is a video clip from a suite on the vista where he hints around about the announcement coming soon.....

I just booked another suite for June 2017...because...#1. I would have done it anyway....#2. With new 'suite amenities', I am fearful of the prices rising (and if they fall, there is always 'early saver' credit!)

My thinking exactly.

Suite prices have gone up a bit in the last week for our July cruise.

10$ iirc.

Queen pillows

Mattress toppers

A bidet

I have never been in a suite before, so some of these may already have been available. I am just posting the highlights that he pointed out in the video.

Those are in suite amenities / furnishings.

Those aren't perks.

Hi everyone!

We're booked in an OS on the Magic in June. With that said, FTTF was available 2 days ago so I purchased it (since we have a tender) for our OS and my BIL's Balcony. Just checked my banking statement and my FTTF charge has been reversed and credited back to me for only one of the purchases. I'm wondering if this has anything to do with the new "perks" soon to be announced. FTTF is still listed on both of our bookings as of now & nothing has been removed.

Just got off the phone with Carnival and all is good. FTTF is still listed for both bookings. The PVP just said to keep any eye on the bookings to watch for changes but she was just as puzzled.

Strange?

Edited by Tink35

Thanks.

Well, at least a coffee maker is a step in the right direction (speaking for Cheryl, as I don't drink the stuff)!

Now, if they'd provide some nice teas in the suites, that'd be nice!

Celebrity, last month:

i-QFz424z-XL.jpg

Tom

Queen pillows

Mattress toppers

A bidet

some of those are specific to a Grand suite (which is what he was in). We have always had an Ocean Suite and there isn't enough room for a TV in between bed and couch or a chaise on the sofa.