Uniworld increases Past Customer Discount

pinotlover

Got an email from my TA telling me that Uniworld has increased its Past Customer Discount from $150 each to 5% of the cruise cost for each. We will be getting a credit back on our Uniworld Egypt cruise!

Guess between competition and all the unrest in Europe, the lines are looking for advantages to lure we cruisers in! :D I'll gladly take the large discount! :D

Pinotlover -thank you for the heads up! We (a group of 5) are on a 15 night Grand France cruise leaving in less than 2 months. That will be a considerable discount on our fares. I've sent an email to my TA.

My TA got back to me and said that the change only affects cruises starting in 2017. All the more incentive to book another one while we're onboard in just 2 weeks! :D

Sounds like a plan! Have a great trip!!

Thank you for the information. Any and all discounts welcome. I plan on booking another Uniworld cruise for 2017 so this is very timely. My TA's agency is holding an information event with Uniworld on April 7, so I'll be interested in seeing if they mention this.

Roz

CPT;

The discount is off the list price of the cruise you are booking. So our 2017 Uniworld Egypt cabin price was around $5900 for a top floor cabin. It's 5% off that price. By the time we get this new 5% discount, in addition to the huge discount we got for booking and paying in advance, that 12 day cruise, for a top cabin will be less than $5K. Good deal, imo!