Crown and anchor card replacement

Hi

I am looking to join MSC's reward programme and have mislaid my families crown and anchor membership cards.

How do I order replacements?

If I can't have replacements does anyone know if screenshots from the rc crown and anchor page would be acceptable

Thanks

Kim

Hi

I am looking to join MSC's reward programme and have mislaid my families crown and anchor membership cards.

If I can't have replacements does anyone know if screenshots from the rc crown and anchor page would be acceptable

Thanks

Kim

That's what we did

Hi

Thanks

Kim

While I can´t answer what MSC thinks is acceptable I´d say a Screen shot is the better way to do it anyway. RCI stopped sending Membership Cards matching your current Status years ago. So from the Card MSC would only get you are a member of C&A, not your Status.

Hi

Thanks

Kim

I logged into Royal's website and displayed the page that showed our points, level, and name. Took a screenshot of that, changed it to a PDF file, and attached it to the MSC application. We received our MSC level in a week or so.

I logged into Royal's website and displayed the page that showed our points, level, and name. Took a screenshot of that, changed it to a PDF file, and attached it to the MSC application. We received our MSC level in a week or so.

So when is your MSC cruise??:)

Bob, do you have a cruise booked? We're going on Divina in October for a tryout

Thanks that is fab - I have screenshots so will use them.

We are hoping to try the yacht club on the preziosa in October. Very different from our usual Royal cruises especially as we are a young family of 4 ( mum, dad, 4 year old and 6 month old). We will be travelling with nanny and grandad which will be some very welcome helping hands!

The cost of our rooms in the yacht club was less than basic rooms in a small Royal ship in Europe at that time of year so we thought why not give them a whirl?

We get MSC status for bring diamond +?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Yes. You will get the black card. Once they issue it be sure to call back to have your cruise repriced. 5% off. Some select cruises even higher discount plus OBC