Live from Diamond Princess and onto Europe

I will be flying to Perth tommorrow morning to board the Diamond Princess. Meeting up with friends Tina, Marsha and David. Cruising Perth to Singapore.

I'm taking the first flight out of Melbourne at 7 am. After this cruise I will fly to Rome and board the Celebrity Constellation for 12 nights around the Greek Islands. I will be travelling by myself on this cruise.

I have free internet minutes on the Diamond Princess and then will be relying on wifi to post the next sector.

I try and do a live from Diamond Princess. So any questions please ask.

I also be packing lighter this trip as I took a fall on the kitchen floor at work and have a little fracture in my left wrist. Not too bad as its a happened nearly two weeks ago. I have to wear a brace for most of the time. Except at sleeping and showering. Better than plastic. I first thought it was a sprain. But xray showed highly suspectable for a fracture in the distal radius (whatever that means). But all is well. Drinking hand in tack.

I haven't had a lot of time to do much preparation work, except for organising a few tours on the Greek Islands cruise. Plus I've done a lot of the ports on first crusie before. So just going to wing it.

So any questions please ask. Will know more about the Indonesian visa situation from the cruise too. This cruise also in US dollars.

Sarah

Bon voyage Sarah.:D

We must be hugging the coast of Australia as I have telstra coverage. Haven't done much on the ship so far. Food has been good so far. They had mu favourite desert key lime pie.

Have you had any of the 'Chairman of the board' as yet.

We must be hugging the coast of Australia as I have telstra coverage. Haven't done much on the ship so far. Food has been good so far. They had mu favourite desert key lime pie.

Not my favorite desert, but I did think they did a good Key Lime Pie on Diamond, hope you had ice cream with it:D:p

That reminds me of a trip to the US some years ago. We spent a week in the Florida Keys and I had Key Lime Pie once (sometimes twice) a day during that time. For what is essentially a very simple recipe it was surprising how much they varied.

Can't remember if I've had a Princess one. Must look out for it on Golden. No, Gut, I won't be having ice-cream with it!

I'm sure you will be stunned to hear that did.

But then I had it with my Baked Alaska.

Stunned? Not even mildly surprised. Anyone who eats ice-cream with pavlova ... :rolleyes: :eek: :D :D :D

I also be packing lighter this trip as I took a fall on the kitchen floor at work and have a little fracture in my left wrist. Not too bad as its a happened nearly two weeks ago. I have to wear a brace for most of the time. Except at sleeping and showering. Better than plastic. I first thought it was a sprain. But xray showed highly suspectable for a fracture in the distal radius (whatever that means). But all is well. Drinking hand in tack.

Sarah

Ugh hope the wrist heals fast. I just released mine from its splint prison after 7 months - only allowed to remove for showers. Went on several holidays in that time and found myself just automatically reaching for the wheely bag and regretting it each time.

Enjoy both trips !

They are anchored off Bali today.

Enjoy your day ashore , if you are going , otherwise enjoy all the space on the ship that you can have to yourself..:D:D

Hope they have a great day in Bali and get their monies worth.:D

Thanks, Sarah. Good to hear there is no visa charge for Indonesia.

Shame about the lack of vibe. You'll just have to get together with some other CC folk and start your own. :D :D :D

Seriously though, I think a lot of the vibe comes from the entertainers, especially the musicians that play in the Atrium for evening vibe, and what goes on around the pool for daytime vibe. Good musicians can boost the vibe without the CD being around, but the CD, or their assistants, need to be fronting the daytime stuff.