Numbers of D, D+ & Pinnacles

I just wondered if someone knows the number or the rough number of D, D+ & Pinnacle members there are currently, or if this number is not available.

I was just curious, no other reason :)

Thank you

Jean

The Loyalty Ambassador often gives out numbers at the Welcome back party but just think these can all change after RCI s ships do another week or so cruising

The numbers must be huge (YUUUUGE). But it shows how successful the program is. People bad mouth Royal Caribbean, often with good reason. But there is NO doubt RCCL did one thing right, the Loyalty Program. No other mega-cruise line has anything that even approaches Royal Caribbean in their Loyalty Programs. The Free Happy Hour for Diamond and above is a great draw. As more and more close in, they'll take that "extra cruise" to get Diamond before the "big cruise" they booked. We did it to be Diamond for our first Oasis cruise. We have friends who will do a Three Night to get Diamond Plus before the big Baltic Cruise they booked.

Say what you want about Royal Caribbean marketing, but their Loyalty Program.. done right, best in the industry.

I suspect there may be a large difference between the total number of each of these levels and the number that are still active cruisers. Everyone eventually reaches a stage where they are not willing or able to cruise.

Especially with current prices.:eek:

Useless? Maybe there's not a whole lot of benefit at the lower levels. (Although, I do remember reaching Platinum and being very happy to get a balcony discount.) Now that I have reached 340+ points and now that I am a widow, I can't tell you how much the single supplement has made it possible for me to keep cruising.

does it really matter? the count of people in the highest tiers of the most useless loyalty program in all the world......

Clearly you have not compared it to other cruise lines or hotels, or airlines, or many other examples.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Useless? Maybe there's not a whole lot of benefit at the lower levels. (Although, I do remember reaching Platinum and being very happy to get a balcony discount.) Now that I have reached 340+ points and now that I am a widow, I can't tell you how much the single supplement has made it possible for me to keep cruising.

I agree Vicki

I always find it quite incredible when people update a thread with a ridiculous comment like the one above yours.

I asked as I was interested, so yes, it does matter to me, out of interest...

*sigh*

:rolleyes:

I suspect there may be a large difference between the total number of each of these levels and the number that are still active cruisers. Everyone eventually reaches a stage where they are not willing or able to cruise.

I completely agree with this. I know there are quite a few "Original" Pinnacles that are not sailing any longer for various reasons, and I'm sure that trickles down to Diamond Plus and Diamond as well.