Cruising with kids... NCL Or Royal Caribbean

Hi guys!!

We're planning our yearly family cruise. This time we're taking my parents and our three kids. Our kids are 6,9 and 11. We go yearly with at least the kids. We have cruise wild before with our family, my mom and step dad, my dad and step mom, my grandmother and my husbands best friend and his girlfriend for our wedding. We went on a carnival cruise that time and all of the other tims we've taken the kids, we've only cruised carnival. My husband and I have cruised princess and holland America alone. So we have a good basis on what we want. I've done my research and I'm between NCL and Royal Caribbean. My only draw back with NCL is how they charge extra for EVERYTHING. So for someone who has done both.. Preferably with kids our age... Which do you prefer??

We were looking at the oasis class for RC

We were looking at the oasis class for RC

Definitely go with Oasis. There is nothing like it in any other cruise lines' fleet.

I've cruised both RCI and NCL and by far I recommend RCI. Yes, NCL is the master at nickel and dime and even their "free" promotions somehow cost hundreds of dollars. Go with Oasis. You won't regret it.