Dispute charge with credit card

RC does not automatically send you an invoice. A lot of people don't know this. You have to request one.

Hope that was helpful...

What I'm saying is that it's ridiculous.

And I'm pretty sure it's not something they've always not done.

Alas it seems I've booked exclusively through my big box TA, and THEY sent invoices. But our honeymoon cruise was in '03 and I have it all scrapbooked, with an invoice, so...

What I'm saying is that it's ridiculous.

And I'm pretty sure it's not something they've always not done.

Alas it seems I've booked exclusively through my big box TA, and THEY sent invoices. But our honeymoon cruise was in '03 and I have it all scrapbooked, with an invoice, so...

In their defense, most reps I have dealt with say, 'do you want me to email your invoice?' during the chat. If you book online, it's up to you to request one.

Hey guys, I'm back with good news. Without going through all the details, I finally was assigned an Interior cabin on deck 2. Yay! Thanks to all with the advice. Hopefully they will update the website on Serenade now to show the studios. Now, I can finally feel good about this cruise.

Hey guys, I'm back with good news. Without going through all the details, I finally was assigned an Interior cabin on deck 2. Yay! Thanks to all with the advice. Hopefully they will update the website on Serenade now to show the studios. Now, I can finally feel good about this cruise.

Right on! Good for you for being persistent and getting what you were fully entitled to from the start!

Congratulations! All your hard work paid off. I'm glad they finally did what's right. Sometime would love to hear all the details of how they decided that you were right.

Two thumbs up. Thanks for coming back to let us know.

spintown, you get a gold star for coming back and telling us your good news! Too many times we all are invested in someone's problem and never hear the outcome. Enjoy your cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

2ddf2eecc7bc771bfe8baf2126a71950.gif

Edited by Merion_Mom

Very glad to hear this. Can you tell us who you talked with that finally helped?

I am so happy for you!! Your persistence paid off. We all followed along hoping you would get what you were supposed to, so PLEASE tell us the details, and who finally corrected this situation.

That is awesome news. With the way Royal has been treating its loyal customers lately, I wasn't very optimistic. Glad to be wrong in this case :)

I am so happy for you!!!!