GAME: Name That (New) Promo

nelblu

Let's see, over the past 3 months we've had 30/30 (sounds like a program from ESPN), BOHO with free gratuities & BOGO free of tax & port fees. I'm looking at my crystal ball and although a bit cloudy I see a 3rd & 4th person free promo coming.

Ps. As stated, because of the cloudiness, I can't tell for sure if they'll jack-up the pricing. LOL

The new one starting Tuesday is the old one that ended 4/13/16. BOGOHO with free grats and 25% off the 3rd and 4th passenger.

Oh good, I might be able to change categories on a stateroom we booked right before the "free" taxes fake sale.

I'm going with BOpinot (free wine package). After that, only limited itineraries will qualify for BOflow (free flowrider lessons) and BOsnow (free Alaskan excursion). But truly, BOWhoTheHellKnows.

They'll need to mix it up a bit. They've already had 30/30 with OBC, so next it will be BOGO50 with OBC, or BOGO50 with free gratuities will now be 30/30 with free gratuities.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I'm surprised that RCL has yet to offer the "sales" with the beverage and/or specialty dining packages included. (in the US)

I believe they have offered drink packages on transatlantic cruises origininating in the US, but not any US closed loop cruises that I can recall. Maybe something to do with a larger number of underage passengers?

I believe they have offered drink packages on transatlantic cruises origininating in the US, but not any US closed loop cruises that I can recall. Maybe something to do with a larger number of underage passengers?

Don't know, I think Celebrity offers them??

Good entertainment on a Saturday morning... but I can't complain, as we found our cheapest balcony of all our Royal cruises just before the no tax sale this week... $97 per person in "our" corner aft :) (Tax and fees included)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't know about Celebrity, but I think NCL has promos with "free" drink packages.

Celebrity has had sales in which one can select 3-4 items based on cabin type. Ranged from drink packages, grats, obc's, etc.