"Live" - Aloha - Radiance of the Seas 20 April 2016 - Hawaii to Vancouver

It is their ultimate seafood Bloody Mary. There was bacon wrapped prawn, crab cake slider, Dungeness crab meat lemon cup, crab stuffed olives, fresh oyster, picked green beans.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

Oh my goodness!! That drink looks wonderful. I think I may have to try that on our September Hawaii cruise leaving from Vancouver. Looking forward to seeing Hawaii again so we are enjoying following you on your cruise. :)

Great photos and lovely flowers.

We canceled our car rental and took the trolley to Kahalu'u beach. Great snorkeling. I saw lots of fish and huge sea turtles. We came back into town and had lunch at the Kona Brewery. Lavaflow was the beer of the day for 3.95 a pint. :)

Loving this review and the orchids are very beautiful.

Just wondering, how do you add the twinkling diamond to your cc signature?

It is picture that I got some where here on cruise critic but sorry I don't remember where

It is picture that I got some where here on cruise critic but sorry I don't remember where

thanks I will search around, also good to see they still have the welcome back party - there have been many rumours on cc about no more welcome back parties .... doesn't appear to be true!

thanks I will search around, also good to see they still have the welcome back party - there have been many rumours on cc about no more welcome back parties .... doesn't appear to be true!

But there was over 1500 crown and anchor on board but maybe 200 at the party. I can understand why they may be dropping them.

Great review!

I hope you enjoyed Kona! It was a beautiful morning and a gray afternoon. I saw your ship come in this morning and it made me anxious for our cruise in 2 weeks.

Enjoy!

We had a fantastic day, love Kona

We canceled our car rental and took the trolley to Kahalu'u beach. Great snorkeling. I saw lots of fish and huge sea turtles. We came back into town and had lunch at the Kona Brewery. Lavaflow was the beer of the day for 3.95 a pint. :)

Good beer and good food together [emoji3]

Where did you pick up the trolley to Kahalu'u Beach? From what I've been reading, that beach is great for snorkeling and the water is very warm!

We took the shuttle over to the airport to pick up our rental car to go exploring.

First stop was Wailua Falls. I wonder if Tatoo is still looking for d plane.

f87e2819ab8cb217a4ac86448001c840.jpg

fc824aa295b0c11c85d27f3ccd528175.jpg

a7e440f8953439dee3591d1e9675ab21.jpg

576e2a5ad71820ca927e5cb065453b39.jpg

adfd294c7be8946dcf09dd12c0e1c96b.jpg

8479eac85821ed0837d54a0d69c55fa7.jpg

e99af7da9065c78340ddfb3e96fe1cbc.jpg

0a591e5dd6e5780d9a9f056dcb055583.jpg

We then headed up the coast to Kapaa for lunch at Chicken in a Barrel. Nothing fancy but some really delicious barrel-smoked chicken so tender it was falling off the bone.

4d9d04703d0ed895609aa63273b59817.jpg

ec4345aa609fb9196fa916c68312bee0.jpg

4984c09cf27b7e5b41357980695bb146.jpg

Mahalo Nui Loa for sharing Hawaii with all of us. Kauai is our favorite island. How far did you make it towards the North shore? On our drives we like to have breakfast in Kapaa and lunch in Kapolei at the now famous Tahiti Nui. :)

Good shopping in both places.

Thanks for doing this review. I made our reservation a couple of days ago for the May 2018 cruise. We are doing it for our 50th wedding anniversary!

We are booked on that one too. And 2017 [emoji2]

Mahalo Nui Loa for sharing Hawaii with all of us. Kauai is our favorite island. How far did you make it towards the North shore? On our drives we like to have breakfast in Kapaa and lunch in Kapolei at the now famous Tahiti Nui. :)

Good shopping in both places.

We didn't go past Kapaa this time. Next year we get two days on Kauai so more time to explore.