"Live" - Aloha - Radiance of the Seas 20 April 2016 - Hawaii to Vancouver

Where did you pick up the trolley to Kahalu'u Beach? From what I've been reading, that beach is great for snorkeling and the water is very warm!

You can get on the Trolley at the pier where the tenders drop you off and you can ride 6 miles down Alii Drive to the Sheraton Hotel and back. Kahaluu is about 4.5 miles. $2/per person each time you get on the trolley

We made it to Ke'e beach LarryL. Wish we had more time to spend there. There is barely enough time to drive up there and stop at the waterfalls on the way.

That's such a beautiful drive. All the one lane bridges and the scenic reward at the end. The last time I was there I could only hike Napali for about 1 mile because we had family who could not make the hike up the trailhead. It's one of my favorite spots. :)

You can get on the Trolley at the pier where the tenders drop you off and you can ride 6 miles down Alii Drive to the Sheraton Hotel and back. Kahaluu is about 4.5 miles. $2/per person each time you get on the trolley

Thanks for the info! Since we'll be in Kona on Sunday, will the trolley be running as usual? I sure appreciate your help!

But there was over 1500 crown and anchor on board but maybe 200 at the party. I can understand why they may be dropping them.

I think it was more than that. And reports were that the second party was SRO, so I don't think that's why their dropping the parties. All that free wine & food is more likely the reason.

One last note on Hilo. We were on our way back to the ship when it finally sunk in. This was our last Hawaii port and we had not bought any boxes of chocolate covered macadamia nuts for friends and family back home.

The quick solution was taking the Wal-Mart shuttle where we found the big multi packs. Crisis diverted. [emoji3]

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

One last note on Hilo. We were on our way back to the ship when it finally sunk in. This was our last Hawaii port and we had not bought any boxes of chocolate covered macadamia nuts for friends and family back home.

The quick solution was taking the Wal-Mart shuttle where we found the big multi packs. Crisis diverted. [emoji3]

Close call -- it give me chills thinking about it! :D :D

Thanks for the info! Since we'll be in Kona on Sunday, will the trolley be running as usual? I sure appreciate your help!

Yes. We were there on Sunday. The first one doesn't run until 9:40 so if you are in a hurry it might be better to share a cab. We didn't mind the wait.

That would be dangerous left in our cabin crossing the ocean - DH would eat them all! Not so much me - I just can't develop a taste for macadamia nuts! LOL

That would be dangerous left in our cabin crossing the ocean - DH would eat them all! Not so much me - I just can't develop a taste for macadamia nuts! LOL

They are packed away in the closet. Out of sight, out of mind. :p :D