"Live" - Aloha - Radiance of the Seas 20 April 2016 - Hawaii to Vancouver

Yeah - A Bill & Marie cruise! I love your reviews, and will be following along.

Have a great time!

Thanks, glad to have you along.

Loving this review so far! I'm hoping to do Hawaii in Sept 2018, so this will be great to follow along.

You won't regret it. I love Hawaii. :)

Following. At least two decades since I saw a Stars and Stripes too. Thanks for the memory. And loving the pics and review as always.

I spent 8 years in the Philippines back in the 80s, pre-internet so my main source of information was the Stars and Stripes. :)

We will be on Radiance next May for the 12 night cruise from Honolulu to Vancouver. Will be following your posts. We did Solstice 11 night last year, but we did not go to Kauai. Looking forward to 2017!

I spent 8 years in the Philippines back in the 80s, pre-internet so my main source of information was the Stars and Stripes. :)

Don't forget AFP (Armed Forces Philippines)TV. Clark 83-85. We were on the back end of your Cal Coastal last Oct. Sorry we didn't say hi.:)

We will be on Radiance next May for the 12 night cruise from Honolulu to Vancouver. Will be following your posts. We did Solstice 11 night last year, but we did not go to Kauai. Looking forward to 2017!

We will be there too. :D

Following along. I have a friend on this cruise. I hope you all have a terrific time :)

I hope they are here and enjoying the amazing weather. :)

subscribing :) I love Hawaii, have a great cruise!

Welcome aboard. :D

Don't forget AFP (Armed Forces Philippines)TV. Clark 83-85. We were on the back end of your Cal Coastal last Oct. Sorry we didn't say hi.:)

I forgot all about that. I think at news time I was usually at a bar that didn't have a TV. :p :D

Thank you for taking the time to post such great reviews. I'm reading along and drooling over your photos. I just reserved the Radiance May 2018 Honolulu to Vancouver cruise last night and am looking forward to making it back to Hawaii and back on the Radiance. In the meantime, I'll just have to enjoy it vicariously!

Edited by kccrzr

Radiance now showing on http://www.marinetraffic.com :)

Wish I was going but stuck(?) here in Ko Olina until Sunday (tough duty).

Bon Voyage

Thank you for the reminder. Our ship is in. :D

26477511251_76006e581f_b.jpg

Thank you for taking the time to post such great reviews. I'm reading along and drooling over your photos. I just reserved the Radiance May 2018 Honolulu to Vancouver cruise last night and am looking forward to making it back to Hawaii and back on the Radiance. In the meantime, I'll just have to enjoy it vicariously!

I see the 2018 cruise is available and it looks like they took out the overnights. It should still be a great cruise :)

I don't see the 2018 available. :confused: Only the 2017. Where are you seeing them?

Debi: I had trouble accessing it through the website last night also. After logging on I had to search by destination (Hawaii) rather than by ship (Rafiance). All Hawaii cruises now open for booking then came up in the search results - including the May 2018 sailing.

I don't see the 2018 available. :confused: Only the 2017. Where are you seeing them?

Sailings for Sept 2017 and May 2018 were up yesterday. Now they are not showing. Prices were ridiculous - around $3,202.00 pp for a basic balcony cabin. Maybe they came to their senses and are changing it. We are thinking of booking Sept 2018, but if those prices hold we will be looking at another cruise line. Celebrity is about half that price. Even a land vacation would be a better option.

[quote name=PCWalton1

I see the 2018 cruise is available and it looks like they took out the overnights. It should still be a great cruise :)[/quote]

The lack of overnights in port on the 2018 cruise was initially disappointing until I realized it was just another reason to fly to Maui several days earlier before heading to Honolulu for the cruise.

Edited by kccrzr

Sailings for Sept 2017 and May 2018 were up yesterday. Now they are not showing. Prices were ridiculous - around $3,202.00 pp for a basic balcony cabin. Maybe they came to their senses and are changing it. We are thinking of booking Sept 2018, but if those prices hold we will be looking at another cruise line. Celebrity is about half that price. Even a land vacation would be a better option.

Thanks for the info. I just called C&A and was told that nothing was showing up in their system. She said she heard "maybe" Thursday. I agree, at that price, I'll have to look at another cruise line too.

Wait it out on booking a balcony. This sailing was booked up 2 years in advance. Then there were cancellation the last 6 months. Prices dropped. We ended up with a balcony after final payment for no upcharge. Similar thing happened when we cruised on Princess 14 day RT. People book then cancel.

Wait it out on booking a balcony. This sailing was booked up 2 years in advance. Then there were cancellation the last 6 months. Prices dropped. We ended up with a balcony after final payment for no upcharge. Similar thing happened when we cruised on Princess 14 day RT. People book then cancel.

We did something similar. We initially book an aft balcony but it was well over $6000. Shortly after they had a promo and we were able reprice down to around $4500 which was still high. Later we downgraded to an ocean view which brought up down to about $3200. As we got closer to cruising time Balcony Guarantees popped up and we grabbed one.

Yes that is from our room at Hale Koa. Pretty nice for $129 a night

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

That looks like the biggest best deal in Hawaii. Sure wish I could stay there. Would be there every year. My granddad was in WW1. Guess that doesn't count. Heather