"Live" - Aloha - Radiance of the Seas 20 April 2016 - Hawaii to Vancouver

I'm glad to see your LIVE review on the beautiful Radiance and look forward to following along! Wishing you both a wonderful cruise! Great shot of the Grand Canyon of the Pacific! And that rambutan looks like you're eating a sea urchin, what does it taste like?

Waimea Canyon on Kauai, probably not stopping here again but we do have some other sights to see. :D

8018138690_678f66f10f_c.jpg

Definitely need to stop in the farmer's market in Kailua Kona for some delicious rambutan.

ru7e4a8e.jpg

I'm glad to see your LIVE review on the beautiful Radiance and look forward to following along! Wishing you both a wonderful cruise! Great shot of the Grand Canyon of the Pacific! And that rambutan looks like you're eating a sea urchin, what does it taste like?

They taste kind of like a lychee. I nice mid day snack. :)

Looking forward to riding along. Have not done Hawaii yet but have it on the list. You missed a great west coast cruise last year on the Jewel. That was an excellent sailing with a great group.

Which Jewel west coast cruise did I miss? I was one three of them. :p

Pancakes are Monday and Friday. :(

https://www.halekoa.com/dining-and-entertainment/dining/koko-cafe.html

Might have to try the Wailana Coffee House across the street. They have great pancakes every day

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g60982-d445710-Reviews-Wailana_Coffee_House-Honolulu_Oahu_Hawaii.html

We'll let you know how they are. We checked in to the Hale Koa tonight. See you soon!:D

BIll, got so inspired by your thread, cooked up some Loco Moco this morning! MMMMMMMMMMM:D

But not as good as Koa's Grill in Lahaina Maui, best of all I tried, and I tried it on every island!:eek: Yum!

Edited by BecciBoo

BIll, got so inspired by your thread, cooked up some Loco Moco this morning! MMMMMMMMMMM:D

But not as good as Koa's Grill in Lahaina Maui, best of all I tried, and I tried it on every island!:eek: Yum!

I sometimes find that good and drinks taste better by location. [emoji14]

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

For the past few weeks I have been seeing on the news all the horror stories of long security lines here at SeaTac airport. So first I changed our pick up time from 6:45 to 6:30, then to 6:15 even though our flight didn't leave until 9:00. I figured we would rather sit at the gate then stress about missing the flight.

Well that is what we are doing, sitting at the gate enjoying coffee. We arrived at the airport at 6:35 and waited behind just one person to drop our bags. We got lucky and both of us had TSA Pre-checks and that line only had about 10 people in it. So we were in the airport and through security before 7. [emoji2]

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

Yay, Bill! Really looking forward to your report and photos! DD Nicole is leaving in June for Hawaii to study Marine Biology through an honors program at school. She is SOOO excited, and I'm sure she'll really appreciate your daily dose of photos.

Safe travels to you and Marie!

Chris