OK, So Maybe Carnival Isn’t As Bad As I Thought – So Sue Me

SailorJack

You had me at "About then, SailorJill comes around the corner, takes one look and says, “Jack, I’ll get you a guitar and you could join a Mariachi band.” I had no idea who this merry Archie guy was,

My husband thought I completely lost it! LMAO

Thank you SailorJack for a great review. For those who are not familiar with THE SailorJack's reviews do yourself a favor. Read Them ALL!:D:D

Edited by Aldeya

My reviews do tend to get long winded...sorry!:eek:

LOL...I think your review is perfectly winded and can not wait to read the others.

They are needed cheer and I can not believe you are not published...you really should consider a little humor book on cruising and travel...if you want..hate "shoulds".

Edited by sjn911

Hi All!

Reading this review on the Megabus

Trying to stifle my laughs.

So glad to find another Sailor Jack

Story & to see you tried Carnival.

I just tried them 3 years ago & am sorry I didn't before. Love their vibe & fun atmosphere, also the free food choices.

Jo

Another outstanding review. Waiting for the photo's. Can not wait to see the one with you wearing the blanket with a hole in it and the candy dish hat. :D

Bob

Photo's coming. I am having a little trouble with Photobucket as it is saying that I have used up all my allotment. Trying to find another photo sharing site.

I have to say this is by far the funniest and most entertaining review of any ship on any line I have ever read.:D There are those that can do a great review one of them commented on the first page but this one goes in the record book of all time great reviews. Thanks for making me smile and laugh.:D

I would love to sail with you and welcome to carnival hope you stay and glad you enjoyed your cruise.

Thanks. Maybe we will be on the same ship some day.:)

Photo's coming. I am having a little trouble with Photobucket as it is saying that I have used up all my allotment. Trying to find another photo sharing site.
Try Flickr. I've been using them since 2005. It's easy to copy and paste photos to CC from there. On the photo page, click on the "Share photo" arrow icon, then choose BBCode and size. (One of the Medium sizes works good here.) Copy the code and paste it in the CC comment field.

Only if I can be on the fake cruise too. We should create a place somewhere to share our best fake stories. A&L, York, SJ, JG - I'm sure there are a few more that are worthy. If they ask the right question, they can come in. That question is "Who is_____ _____?"

Wherever it is, count me in. :cool: The first round is on me as long as nobody orders anything with an umbrella.

AND that is the absolutely correct question needed for membership in the Demented of North America club. (DNA for short, just like the criminal evidence).

Edited by JohnGaltny

I had been experiencing so much SailorJack withdrawal lately that I was planning on going back and re-reading some of your older reviews. But then I found this thread!

Spectacular as always! I can't get enough.

Glad you enjoyed it. Maybe we can together with John someday and do a cruise together.

Jack

We are still laughing so hard that we are crying.....just loved your review. SailorJack, please do let us all know when your write your book.....post the title here!!! You are beyond hilarious and welcome to the world of CCL!!! :D:D

So I'm confuzzled........................

Your location says "Atlanta" but you refer to yourself as being from "British Columbia, Canada?"

Inquiring minds want to know.....................

(A great read by the way)

Company I was working for transferred me to Atlanta. A little warmer down here but it plays heck trying to get the Canucks on ESPN sometimes!:D

Company I was working for transferred me to Atlanta. A little warmer down here but it plays heck trying to get the Canucks on ESPN sometimes!:D

Nice guess, but I actually came to the US to get a job and wound up working for a US company...But I am a Canuck fan!

Welcome back to the high seas SailorJack - you have been missed. I feel a bit stalkerish coming over here from "that" place but as always, so worth it.

And to those of you new to his brilliance, the Dream/Nightmare is definitely Numero Uno. I'll catch myself going back to it every year or so - truly the greatest review ever.

Salud, SJ - don't stay away so long next time. Your fans need their fix. Just make up a fake cruise sometime - we won't tell anyone.

Would you guys be OK if I collaborate with SJ on a fake cruise? He is my cruise idol after all.

I actually heard that someone did post a fake review, but they owned up to it. It was pretty good, actually. But thanks for coming over from "that" place. Add Mr. NY to the mix and we could probably come up with something pretty wild. Maybe we could include some of John's models.

Jack

Edited by SailorJack

Loved your review!! I remember your review of the South Pacific cruise on the Crown Princess! That WAS you, SailorJack, wasn't it?

That was one my reviews. It was a fabulous cruise to some amazing ports. We hope to do it again some day.

Jack

I actually heard that someone did post a fake review, but they owned up to it. It was pretty good, actually. But thanks for coming over from "that" place. Add Mr. NY to the mix and we could probably come up with something pretty wild. Maybe we could include some of John's models.

Jack

I remember that post. As I recall it was pretty funny, but I forget what board it was on.

You had me at "About then, SailorJill comes around the corner, takes one look and says, “Jack, I’ll get you a guitar and you could join a Mariachi band.” I had no idea who this merry Archie guy was,

My husband thought I completely lost it! LMAO

Thank you SailorJack for a great review. For those who are not familiar with THE SailorJack's reviews do yourself a favor. Read Them ALL!:D:D

Loved your review! Really funny. Thank you for taking the time to do it.

Again, thank you both. I am glad you enjoyed the review. I certainly had a good time writing it.

Jack

Try Flickr. I've been using them since 2005. It's easy to copy and paste photos to CC from there. On the photo page, click on the "Share photo" arrow icon, then choose BBCode and size. (One of the Medium sizes works good here.) Copy the code and paste it in the CC comment field.

Thanks, I will try them today.

Jack