OK, So Maybe Carnival Isn’t As Bad As I Thought – So Sue Me

SailorJack

Our first glimpse of the Mazatlan shoreline. It was a little hazy. but cleared up quickly.

26858590282_8bb9ef0b17_b.jpg

26679584790_a4d03379fb_b.jpg

Our first view of Land's End. Looking between the rocks we can see that there is already another cruise ship in the harbor.

26884527861_2316b3a9da_b.jpg

We have arrived in Mazatlan. Not only was there a cruise ship already there - there were two! The Island Princess and the Ruby Princess. They beat us there but left ahead of us.

26366833703_11aac1368c_b.jpg

You can see the city Mazatlan in the background. We spent a week here many years ago and could not believe how much this place had grown. It was a quite little town back then, but now it is huge.

26366833373_2fa9a80c20_b.jpg

Another epic SailorJack Review!!

Still laughing about your description of SailorJill's outfit for the meet and greet, "oh wait, that is my screensaver"

Well done Jack, well done :D:D

###

So glad you enjoyed it. I have tried to get Jill to wear that outfit but she refuses!:D

Thank you! Another outstanding and entertaining review. I had been having SailorJack withdrawal symptoms. Now I have my fix.

My posts have been called a lot of things, but I think a "fix" is a new one.:D Glad you enjoyed it.

Really enjoyed your review! I laughed out loud a couple times. We are taking this cruise this coming Saturday and are really looking forward to it!

Glad you enjoyed it and I know you will enjoy your upcoming cruise. The only real problem we had was the tender in Cabo. If you don't have expedited tender service or on a Carnival tour make sure you get your tender tickets early.

Jack

I took a lot of photos of the entrance to Cabo because it is so impressive. This shot shows Lover's Beach. Several years ago we spent a week in Cabo at a resort and would walk down to this beach to snorkel, whale watch and swim with the seals.

26957215082_ba6b1a8d3f_b.jpg

These were the two Princess ships in the port - the Ruby Princess and the Island Princess.

26777172820_97f979c4b4_b.jpg

This picture shows the entrance to Cabo from Land's End to downtown Cabo.

26448007083_dd7dd9282c_b.jpg

Thank you for a most entertaining review. I thoroughly enjoyed your sense of humor. We will be taking our first ever Carnival cruise next January....after 30 + cruises divided among Royal Caribbean, Norwegian, and Holland America. You have given me encouragement that good things are in store! Thank you!

Thank you for a most entertaining review. I thoroughly enjoyed your sense of humor. We will be taking our first ever Carnival cruise next January....after 30 + cruises divided among Royal Caribbean, Norwegian, and Holland America. You have given me encouragement that good things are in store! Thank you!

Glad you enjoyed it. Based upon my experience I think you will enjoy Carnival. Like you, we have cruised almost all other cruise lines before trying Carnival - and we were pleased with the experience.

Jack

The waterfront was packed with new condos and hotels. None of these were here the last time we visited.

27072650695_ff708688a2_b.jpg

27004217661_df0d54d0e1_b.jpg

Tenders lining up to take people ashore. We heard that some people did not get ashore until after lunch.

27004237961_2a36c01b30_b.jpg

Sailor Jack, That was an amazingly well written, funny review. I really enjoyed it and being a current resident of Arizona with relatives in Alabama and... being a die hard Boston Bruins fan(sorry about 2011!) you checked all the boxes. Thanks for the laughs!!

Jim

Great photos...looking forward to seeing more. It has been a few years since we visited Cabo San Lucas and the pictures bring back memories. Looks like it has grown even since we have been there.

Glad you enjoyed the photos...more coming as soon as I can edit and upload them. You would not recognize Cabo now - so much growth!