OK, So Maybe Carnival Isn’t As Bad As I Thought – So Sue Me

SailorJack

Sailor Jack I have to tell you, that this is THE BEST review I have read here on Cruise Critic. The humor, overall flow, and well thought out structure of the entire review was exceptional. Thank you for your insights and I look forward to reading about the future adventures of both you and Jill. Do you think your next cruise will be on Carnival as well, or will you go back to another more familiar line?

Thanks. As to your question, it is a good one - one that Jill and I have been discussing since our cruise. We are Platinum on Princess which gives us a lot of perks - especially on longer cruises when we get free internet.

I think what we have concluded is that we will try Carnival cruises on shorter cruises ( one week) when the perks don't mean that much and probably go with Princess on the longer trips. As you may have gathered by my report, we were greatly taken with Carnival and really want to sail with them again.

Jack

Hope you enjoy them.. The Dream review has been the most popular and I think it was the second one I wrote.:)

I'll pass that along...she does have a way with T-shirts.:D

It might be dangerous to give her the point though!:D

Edited by inlinesick

Another fun review! As soon as I started reading this I felt something familiar. Then I realized that some time ago I read your Infinity review from the South/America - Antarctica review.

I highly recommend this review to all of you! Now I will be checking out more.

Thanks for the laughs!

This was so entertaining I felt the need to post for the first time in a couple of years! Are you sure you aren't related to Mike Rowe...your Mexican cruise read much like his stories about his funny dog Freddy. Thank you for making my day:D

This was so entertaining I felt the need to post for the first time in a couple of years! Are you sure you aren't related to Mike Rowe...your Mexican cruise read much like his stories about his funny dog Freddy. Thank you for making my day:D

Not Mike Rowe, but I did love his cute little dog!

I can't even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed reading your post! I literally have tears running down my face and I won't even go into the array of bodily functions I am struggling to control! I don't know what occupation you profess but if it isn't a comedic writer or a court jester in some obscure, unrecognized country then you sir, have missed your calling!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app