No more DD on Anthem

Yes, and I've been in a tizzy ever since I heard.

Seriously, Patti did mention that they were going to three menus per restaurant per cruise instead of two.

This sounds more in line with what Executive Chef Gary told me in January. :rolleyes: ;) :p :eek: :D

I'm sorry if this has been asked and answered, but Dynamic Dining is a new concept for me and booking a cruise for 16 people has already been a stressful endeavor.

We have booked the Anthem for a 5 night sailing next summer to celebrate our 50th Wedding anniversary with our children and grandchildren. We have booked Classic Dynamic for 6pm and all seven booking numbers have been linked by our TA.

Do I have to do anything else to make sure we get assigned two adjacent tables for eight for all 5 evenings?

Thank you in advance for your replies.

I'm sorry if this has been asked and answered, but Dynamic Dining is a new concept for me and booking a cruise for 16 people has already been a stressful endeavor.

We have booked the Anthem for a 5 night sailing next summer to celebrate our 50th Wedding anniversary with our children and grandchildren. We have booked Classic Dynamic for 6pm and all seven booking numbers have been linked by our TA.

Do I have to do anything else to make sure we get assigned two adjacent tables for eight for all 5 evenings?

Thank you in advance for your replies.

If you are in a group booking, then you need to contact whoever booked your cruise and tell them your table preference.

If you are not in a group booking, send an email to rcldining@rccl.com about 3 weeks before the cruise and request your table preference.