beverage card in pinnacle care and sound machine in rooms

creel5857

can you use the signature beverage card thru the explore 4 package for alcoholic beverage in the Pinnacle Resturant

how well is the insulation between cabins.....trying to decide if we need to lug our sound machine in carry on bag .....

thanks

can you use the signature beverage card thru the explore 4 package for alcoholic beverage in the Pinnacle Resturant

how well is the insulation between cabins.....trying to decide if we need to lug our sound machine in carry on bag .....

thanks

Yes you can use the Explore4 Beverage card in the Pinnacle Grill, for individual drinks/glasses of wine just not bottles of wine.

I am normally a fairly light sleeper but in well over 30 cruises I cannot think of a time that I heard noises from the cabins next door, once in a great while you may heard noise out in the hallway but for the most part I do think the cabins are well insulated for noise. Much better than many hotel rooms.

thanks

Probably the worst you'll hear are slamming doors.

We take a little blue tooth speaker for music but I am very careful not to have it too loud. Unlike others we have heard some noise from other cabins. I only use the speaker when we are getting ready for dinner.

We've heard TVs and voices when we've had cabins with an adjoining door ... and one cruise where the neighbors were apparently very hard of hearing and always had their TV on loud. Maybe suites are quieter!

Edited by jtl513

There are a couple of very good white noise generators that will run on your phone. I have Sleepy Time by CWS Software and White Noise by TMSoft. We travel with a Sharper Image Sound Soother (vintage 1996) but the phone apps are great for when the AA batteries die.

Each app cost around $2 and was well worth it.

• 4 weeks later...

I brought a sound machine on my first cruise but heeded the advice of others on my most recent trip and downloaded a free app on my phone and iPad. I can set it to stop in an hour and that was plenty of time. Have a great cruise!

I am a light sleeper and have rarely heard sounds from the cabins next door - even when there is an adjoining room. Once on a Princess ship there was a domestic dispute next door :eek: and on HAL I have occasionally heard loud voices or a TV on a bit too loud but that has not been at a level where it was an issue. The ship creaks more usually. :)

Edited by Boytjie