So a Red Bull is not......

.......included in a regular Premium Drink package, as apparently only Sodas from the Soda Gun are included. Fair enough I think we all know that a can of RB would cost more than soda gun Coke.

However a Vodka and Red Bull is allowed when served as a spirit and mixer.

Therefore Mr Barman, please give me a Vodka and Red Bull, with the Vodka on the side, which I will then pour away.

No it does not make sense to me either :eek:

.......included in a regular Premium Drink package, as apparently only Sodas from the Soda Gun are included. Fair enough I think we all know that a can of RB would cost more than soda gun Coke.

Therefore Mr Barman, please give me a Vodka and Red Bull, with the Vodka on the side, which I will then pour away.

There have been reports of people getting cans of Red Bull with the Ultimate package.

I once got a Ruben from Arbys I went back up to the counter and said can I please get more cabbage for my sandwich? Girl said we don't sell cabbage . I said oh sorry then let me get more sauerkraut.

6 of one half dozen the other:rolleyes:

I once got a Ruben from Arbys I went back up to the counter and said can I please get more cabbage for my sandwich? Girl said we don't sell cabbage . I said oh sorry then let me get more sauerkraut.

No... I will NOT make a comment about how much they want to be paid to NOT know that. I will not make that comment. I will not.

No... I will NOT make a comment about how much they want to be paid to NOT know that. I will not make that comment. I will not.

OK that made me laugh! I am a teaching assistant in a special education school ( mostly work with severe Autism,,, as in I get the heck beat out of me some days) I make just about what they are asking for after working 15 years...lol . And I don't just flip burgers I change diapers on 18 and 20 year old " children" . Granted I do get health benefits but ummm...

This happened to me on Independence back in January! The bartender just laughed and said he doesn't understand it either. I then asked can I get a red bull with a splash of vodka, and he happily obliged :D

Just off Liberty and my son, a non drinker had the same problem. however, the drink package sales table in Bolero's when he boarded was asked specifically if it was included and was told yes or he would not have purchased it, The girl there told him it was, so he proceeded to buy 3 pkgs for his family. First can of Red Bull asked for in R Bar he was refused, this caused quite a stink but we finally spoke to the bar manager and they removed the charges and for the rest of the cruise, he had his RB singly, so tongue in cheek, you might be given incorrect info at boarding!

Cabbage and sauerkraut are really quite different. Why the grief?

Sauerkraut is fermented cabbage, so yes different in taste, but not source.:eek: No grief from this side.

sau·er·kraut

[ souuhr-krout, sou-er-]

Submit

NOUN

cabbage cut fine, salted, and allowed to ferment until sour.

Source: Dictionary.com

Cabbage and sauerkraut are really quite different. Why the grief?
Edited by ChipLondon

Sauerkraut is fermented cabbage, so yes different in taste, but not source.:eek: No grief from this side.

sau·er·kraut

[ souuhr-krout, sou-er-]

Submit

NOUN

cabbage cut fine, salted, and allowed to ferment until sour.

Source: Dictionary.com

Really, so I should ask for extra cucumber when I really want pickles. :rolleyes:

Pickles are made from cucumbers, just wanted to be clear. ;)

Edited by John&LaLa

I was in a restaurant and wanted a piece of bread. They said they didn't have any bread. I asked if they had toast. Yes, they have toast. I then ordered toast....rare. God's honest truth.

I'm crying I'm laughing so hard......

Eat some cabbage and then eat sauerkraut. And then tell me if they are the same thing.

Eat some cabbage and then eat sauerkraut. And then tell me if they are the same thing.

I think the point was that, technically, you are eating cabbage, when you eat sauerkraut. But, of course, it's a specially treated and prepared form of cabbage, so you wouldn't normally ask for "cabbage" when you mean sauerkraut, any more than you would ask for cucumbers, when you mean pickles, or tomatoes, when you mean ketchup.

Edited by Paul65

Really, so I should ask for extra cucumber when I really want pickles. :rolleyes:

Pickles are made from cucumbers, just wanted to be clear. ;)

I was joking so lets not all get wound up. First and foremost I'm Polish and in my family cabbage is cabbage. Filled and rolled, fried, fermented, mmmm fermented fried in butter with onion and a touch of sugar and dumped over good kielbasa !!! When my Babci was alive I don't remember a meal she made that didn't include some sort of cabbage

And by the way I actually did order cucumbers on a sandwich once and got pickles. :eek:

I was joking so lets not all get wound up. First and foremost I'm Polish and in my family cabbage is cabbage. Filled and rolled, fried, fermented, mmmm fermented fried in butter with onion and a touch of sugar and dumped over good kielbasa !!! When my Babci was alive I don't remember a meal she made that didn't include some sort of cabbage

And by the way I actually did order cucumbers on a sandwich once and got pickles. :eek:

No worries, I was really questioning the person that said the order taker should have known

My favorite occurred years ago when my mom asked for a glass of ice tea and was told that they only served hot tea. Her reply - please give me a cup of hot tea and a glass of ice.

Edited by vickiw0318

My favorite occurred years ago when my mom asked for a glass of ice tea and was told that they only served hot tea. Her reply - please give me a cup of hot tea and a glass of ice.

Really not that funny. If you pour 185 degree tea on ice cubes, you get warm watered down tea. ;)