What time are shows on golden princess please????

portcbob

As a general rule...dining and show times are the same on all ships.

Usually show times in the theater are 7 & 10 PM. This allows squeezing in a show before or after dinner whether late or early seating.

Don't forget there is more going on than shows in the theater (lots to pick and choose from) AND you are on vacation.

As a general rule...dining and show times are the same on all ships.

Usually show times in the theater are 7 & 10 PM. This allows squeezing in a show before or after dinner whether late or early seating.

Don't forget there is more going on than shows in the theater (lots to pick and choose from) AND you are on vacation.

While there are usually at least 2 shows designed to accommodate early and late dining options, the actual times can vary. The CD will adjust the times based on itinerary, popularity of the show, and a multitude of other factors. I don't remember a cruise yet where the times wouldn't be different at least several times during the cruise. The best you can do is look at the Patter.

There are at least two staggered show times so early diners can see the later show and late diners can see the earlier show.

Do you like to eat, then see a show? Or see a show, then eat? That'll help you make the decision whether to go with first or second seating.

There are at least two staggered show times so early diners can see the later show and late diners can see the earlier show.

Do you like to eat, then see a show? Or see a show, then eat? That'll help you make the decision whether to go with first or second seating.

Well said my friend, what do you want to do?

8pm & 10pm.

I had early dinner seating, and was able to catch the 8pm show. Seats in the theater fill up fast. My advice is to plan to arrive at the theater by 7:40pm.

• 2 months later...
8pm & 10pm.

I had early dinner seating, and was able to catch the 8pm show. Seats in the theater fill up fast. My advice is to plan to arrive at the theater by 7:40pm.

This is very true the good seats go fast.

Tony

It does vary a bit depending on the show and where it is.

Looking at the Patters from our April cruise on Golden we had shows at these times:

8pm & 10pm Princess Theatre (most common showtime)

6:45pm & 8:15pm Vista Lounge or Princess Theatre (second most common, especially when there are two shows on one night)

8:15pm & 10:15pm Vista Lounge

8:30pm & 10:15pm Vista Lounge

Typically the shows around 8pm are timed for early diners, the 6:45pm and 10pm or later shows work for late diners - either before or after dinner.

Edited by OzKiwiJJ